inch by inch

smck_52
on 6/1/11 1:12 pm
Hello OFF friends, I have been crawling along. I was told the first 3 months are rough and then it gets going from there. Well it is going slow. Yet I am feeling better emotionally. My doc upped my meds and I am taking b12 every day. I thought I was to take it 3 times a week. live and learn. Trying more foods and doing okay with it. but last nite I had some pinto beans which I like but this morning no go, maybe I try again later. I am walking more. Still waiting for more energy, but I am being patient. 2 weeks ago the word patience was not in my realm of reality. Ok so today begins the hottest month here and my swamp cooler broke and landlords on vacation. Yikes! I will be taking my cat and going to stay at a friends house. She has air conditioning and a treadmill. Hope I get motivated for that. To all a good week with blessings
to ya all
Sharon
smck_52
Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 6/1/11 11:58 pm - Green Valley, AZ
Hi Sharon,
    Glad to see you posting. Hope you are more energetic soon. Bad time of year for your swamp cooler to breakdown. Glad you and the cat have someplace you can go to stay cooler. We were overcast yesterday. Did you have clouds? There is a fire burning southwest of us. Not close enough to worry but near enough to get some smoke with the winds blowing from that direction. Fire season is here again.    Mag  

smck_52
on 6/2/11 12:34 pm
Hi Mag I am slowly feeling more energy, just hoping it gets better, I am more accepting that it will take time. we did have overcast, and today I was on FT. Huachucha and smelled fire. It was very windy over there. I am not going til saturday to my friends cuz I have some stuff to do so I will have to rough it and keep spraying myself with water.
have a good weekend
lov Sharon
smck_52
Connie D.
on 6/2/11 12:34 am
Hi Sharon...glad you have a cool place to stay.

Hope the med  change helps.

Hugs....connie d
smck_52
on 6/2/11 12:37 pm
Thanks Connie, I do feel a bit better and am thinking more on the optimistic side so
Happy weekend
hugs to you
Sharon
smck_52
poegirl100
on 6/2/11 6:03 am - Cibolo, TX
Hi Sharon!  You already sound so much better!  I can tell a difference in your attitude.  You will eventually overcome the physical trials and tribulations, just be patient, like you say.

Don't give up on the pinto beans just yet.  Wait a few weeks and try them again. I find that the "farther out" I get, the more foods I can tolerate and enjoy again.  The only thing I still can't eat is any kind of pork.  That still doesn't go down well.

Proud of you, sista!  You're doing well!

Vickie 

smck_52
on 6/2/11 1:07 pm
Hi Vicki, thanks I feel better about myself and able to keep myself buzy in between. Oh yea I like pinto beans I am going to try another kind and not mix with something else. I tried some plain avocado pieces with shredded beef. very little but it was good!
like I say can't sit at computer, it still aggravates the top part of my incision. Have a good weekend
hugss
Sharon
smck_52
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 398 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1202 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1208 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!