Hi all

Nancy H.
on 2/11/12 12:11 am - Traverse City, MI
 Hi all, just  a quick check in. Well it seems the treatment may be doing some good. Half of my tumors have shrunk by almost half. Had some really bad side effects with the chemo so I did get a few weeks off. I start again next week with a differant kind.
I also do not answer the phone or texts. That is hard for me to do. Have a great weekend everyone.
Nan
Judy G.
on 2/11/12 1:21 am - Galion, OH

Nancy!!! Good to hear from you on here!!! So happy to hear that its starting to work for you!!!! GOD Bless You!!! Hang in there sweetie!!! Better days are coming!!!

HUGS

Marti O.
on 2/11/12 1:21 am
I am so sorry you must endure this. Chemo is a bear and hard to defeat....I will pray for you Nancy H. I do not know you or what kind of cancer you have, but I have  your name and God knows what to do to help you.
Take care and thanks for letting us know how  you are doing.
Marti

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle"

Connie D.
on 2/11/12 2:12 am
Nan...how wonderful to see your post!!

I will continue to pray for you. I know this is a very difficult time. You are so strong....I am so proud of you!

God Bless.

Love and many hugs...connie d
Jo W.
on 2/11/12 3:11 am - Owosso, MI
Nan
Good to see you post!   Continued prayers coming your way from our house.    You are in my thoughts daily,
Linda-P
on 2/11/12 5:19 am - Farmville, NC
RNY on 01/11/12
Praying for you!

Linda

poegirl100
on 2/11/12 9:11 am - Cibolo, TX
Nan,

You've been missed, sweetie!  So glad you felt well enough to post today.  Praying that the tumors continue to shrink.  Also that the chemo treatments are not so hard on you in the next round!

Vic

Vickie 

karen C.
on 2/13/12 12:36 am, edited 2/13/12 12:37 am - Kennewick, WA
Nan, It is so good to hear from you. I send you my strongest most positive healing thought each and every day. Your wonderful attitude has helped me to turn my nasty pitty party around. With the help of some new meds I am pretty much back to my positive, can do self which I prefer to live with much more than my nasty side. Karen with a positive frame of mind is much more enjoyable than Karen who can't find anything good to say. I am hoping that the new chemo is kinder to you as far as side effects, but that it will continue to reduce those tumors. Take care, Nan, we are here for you.

Karen C

Nancy B
on 2/13/12 2:22 pm - Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada

Dear Nan...what wonderful news to hear that the tumours are shrinking!! I am so very happy to hear this and I hope that this news gives you even more incentive to remain as couyrageous and positive as ever! Yes, sometimes we need adjustments in our meds....I am glad that the medical staff are being cognisant of your own individual needs.

Please know that you are missed here on this board and that we all are supporting you with love, prayers and positive energy. I am not always able to post daily but I do include you in my daily gratitudes.

Many blessings  for complete recovery, & continued strength and tenacity *hugs*

Nancy B

mANY BLESSINGS FOIR

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nancy H.
on 2/17/12 1:26 am - Traverse City, MI
Nancy, you too are in my thoughts & prayers. Hopefully you won't have to have too many more treatments. I only had 5 radiation treatments.  hang in there!!!!
Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 401 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1206 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1210 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1148 views