Happy Sunday - been gone a while

Pat R.
on 4/21/12 7:55 pm - Sturgis, MI
It's been several months since I've been on here -- living in Belleville, Mi with my fiance and  happier than I've ever been in my whole life.   We just finished up with tax season -- and yes, I'm officially a tax preparer now, and love it!   Still working on getting our house cleaned and cleared from five years of just a man living here.....lots of the late wife's things to give to her son or discard.  We hope to move my furniture and other things up here on May 7th.

I will have a new experience this summer -- traveling in our big motor home with our band, Grand Ole Country.  I will be doing some singing with them as well.  We're going to make an all gospel CD soon and I will be featured on that too....we have a page on Facebook under groups with our band name.  He has a website "Bobby Hutch", but it hasn't been updated for a couple  years -- need to learn how to do that.

Our wedding is set for Sept 29 -- hopefully outdoors on our covered patio, with a nice reception to follow at the local senior center.

Life is so good for me now -- it's like a dream come true - I hope I never wake up!!!  

On a sad note, I lost my cousin Wanda suddenly last Monday nite to a bacterial 
blood infection.  She was  the cousin that went with me to Germany two years ago.  We went down to Ohio on Friday for the funeral....still can't believe she's gone.  Family and friends are so precious -- tell them you love them often. Better go back to bed now -- cat got me up early.  Hope all is well here.  I've missed you all and promise to be on more often.

Nancy H.
on 4/21/12 8:43 pm - Traverse City, MI
Pat, sounds like life is very good to you. I am so happy you have some great things happening for you!!!!
Nan
Patricia R.
on 4/21/12 10:33 pm - Perry, MI
 Good Morning Pat and OFF Family to follow,
I am very happy for you.  It sounds like you have been truly blessed.

I am up early, getting ready to leave Michigan for Pennsylvania.  I hate leaving my Munchkins, but must temporarily.  The baby has not arrived yet, but will soon.

Must scoot.

Love to all,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

grammylew
on 4/21/12 10:51 pm - Jacksonville, NC
Good mornin' ya'll.
Pat, you have no idea how wonderful it is to 'hear' the joy in your post. I am so happy you have finally found love and happiness. Grasp every second and hold it to your heart. And you are so correct. We must all remember to tell the ones we love how we feel and do it often.
Well, it began raining last night and will continue all day. At least that is what my favorite weatherman says. It is a nice gentle rain. It is really going to get my flowers stretching up to the sun! My rose bushes have roses, I have little purple flowers on my plants that spread, nice big red flowers on something else out there, buds on my lillies, lots of leaves on my lilacs and pink petals already falling off the tree out front. I don't know the names of most of these things, nor do I need to. All I need to know is they are lovely and it makes me happy to see everything waking up!
My daughter has presented me with a new project. Doll clothes for a friend's daughter. She has American Girl dolls that are about 16" tall. I have never made doll clothes. My daughter and granddaughter were never the dollie type. Hopefully I can find patterns on the net to sew and/or crochet.
Prayers go out to everyone who needs them.
Everyone have a fantabulous day!!

Grammylew in Jax

Judy G.
on 4/21/12 10:53 pm, edited 4/21/12 10:53 pm - Galion, OH

Morning Pat and OFF family!

Wonderful seeing you here posting again Pat and telling us all about your new happy life! Again I am happy for you both and hope life gets better for you! Sorry again for the loss of your cousin.

Went to the VFW last night for bar bingo and won $39 woohoo lol then they had a sock hop and it was alot of fun!! We left early only because we were tired. This having to be up earley EVERY day is crazy. Seems we will never get used to it. Oh well it is part of the job.

Looking like it could rain again today. Not sure if it will or not haven't looked at the weather report yet. It is 43* so far.

Well best get going and get the dishes done before they pile up again...seems the maid we have hates doing dishes...grrr lol

Thoughts and Prayers for all that need them!!

HUGS

poegirl100
on 4/22/12 2:28 am - Cibolo, TX
Good morning pat r. And my OFF sistas!

Out in the backyard today watching benny play in his sandbox. He's having the best time with his shovels and bucket and little dump truck. We hung the new hummingbird feeder this morning. Don't know if we'll get any hummers here or not.

Had a nice long talk with my darling husband this morning. He says he has the Hilltop blues. He wants to be home with us. It IS pretty nice here. I can't blame him. If he was here we could take the boat out today. That would be lovely.

I have some good news. Chris has a job interview at Hobby Lobby in the morning. Oh please say a little prayer for her. Hobby lobby would be a great place for her to work. And she has anotherinterview with Target on Tuesday.

I have to go buy more deer corn today. I fed the last of it this morning. Some of the does look about ready to pop. Their bellies are growing and their little milk bags are starting to swell a bit. Won't be long now before they start having their babies.

So life here at Hilltop has been pleasant and low key this first week. Thank heavens. We needed to get off to a good start. If chris can land a job soon, that will take a lot of the worry off of her and relieve some of the financial strain on Butch and me. But like I told him this morning, we are doing the right thing. Benny is safe and happy and well cared for. Chris, too. That's all that matters.

So good to read about everyone this morning. Love you all!

Vickie 

lightswitch
on 4/22/12 3:36 am

Pat, 

Sounds like you are alive and running, which is a good thing.   I am so happy you are living large.   When my DH and I married, we had to combine two very large and grown families into my little house in the country, and it was so nice to pick and choose those things that I gave to the kids both mine and his hiss, so, our life could be as close to a clean slate as possible and here we are 12 years and six grandkids later and I cannot imagine my life without him.  I am so happy you found your other one true love.

Today, DH and I will take the granddaughter home and when we get back, I am going to mow the lawn.   I could easily pay to have it done, but I feel like the exercise is really good for me and tonight, my favorite reality show comes on "Ice Loves Coco."  

I am posting an update of DH's eye so that those who want to read can and those who don't won't have to wade through it to move further in this thread.

HOpe you all have a good day. 

Eileen Briesch
on 4/22/12 6:01 am - Evansville, IN
Hi Pat and my OFF family:

So happy to read of your happy life and your impending nuptials. Sounds like a wonderful life. I'm happy you're happy.

Not much new here. I was excited about the White Sox pitcher throwing a perfect game yesterday. Other than that, it was work, then home again to spend time with Juliette and relaxing before bed. Not really interesting. Talked to mom this morning about her incident last week: she said she's happy with the new stuff in the bathroom, although not with how she got it. She's still bruised and battered from it.

Well, got to get ready for work. Later. Have a good day.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

carlak
on 4/22/12 6:17 am - Bradenton, FL
 Hi Pat Im am so happy life is going well for you and Bobby. I am going to go to Denver for a Month in June. I baught a new tent. I am going Camping with My aunt and Uncle for 5 days. In rocky Mountain National Park. then Ill spend time with my girl friends in Denver for about 2 to 3 weeks then Ill go to Chicago and spend a few day with my daughter then Ill drive home.
Ill get to spend some time with my friend in Denver who has stage 4 cancer. Im driveing so Ill have my car and wont have to rely on other people!!!!!
it is raining here so I fell like im in Noah Arc!!!!!! Carla  
image hosting site

Jo W.
on 4/22/12 9:17 am - Owosso, MI
Pat 
Its so too hear from you and especially since you sound so happy!   I hope your new life works out  as well as you  think it will.  
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 391 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1195 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1202 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1135 views