Happy Friday OH Family

Terri G.
on 6/29/12 1:32 am - ME
I know it has been a very long time. I sneak in and read, Yet do not post. I am so proud to be part of OH family. It is good to see people writing the good the bad and just life.
I have all of them the bad I have had 3 surgery's One for a ulcer in non working part of stomach and then started to bleed out so they went back in and removed the spleen. Kinda good part is I coded twice and still here. Then like many hernia repair. so easy.
I am 2.5 years out and have 11 lbs to go. Not sure when I will make it yet I know I will. Then charts will not say obese. I am now a size 11-12 so family say it is enough. From a size 28-30 I can understand how and even why they feel that way.
My daughter was just approved for RNY I am hoping that she goes through with it this time though she has to make that choice. Please keep Her in you thoughts.400+ it is time.
I will try to post from time yet with work, school and family not always easy.
Cyber hugs to you all. We walk this path together not only to have someone to talk to yet someone to support each other when those pest of rocks and boulders get in way.

Patricia R.
on 6/29/12 2:46 am - Perry, MI
Hi Terri,
I am glad you posted.  It's always good to hear from others who tend to be shy about posting, for whatever reason.  I don't think I would be here, sober and losing weight, if not for my support network, both cyber and face to face.  

I hope you will check in regularly, so we can get to know you, and pray for you and your family.  Especially, keep us posted on your health and your daughter's decision as to her own surgery.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Terri G.
on 6/29/12 3:50 am - ME
Patricia,
Thank You I will try to write more. I went back to keeping track of what I eat. Not because to much but not enough Dr. says that I am still loosing to much. Lol I have never been told to eat more. Now 3 meals and 1 or 2 snacks way to much. It makes me hungry but they say that is good and healthy and still losing little by little. Ok raddled on to much.

Connie D.
on 7/1/12 6:49 am
Hi Terri...it sure has been a long time!

Good to see you posting here once again.

It sounds like you are doing great with your weight loss. Congratulations on all the hard work you have done. You look great!!

Hope we see more of you as time goes by. I am praying that all goes well for your daughter too!!

HUGS....connie d

Terri G.
on 7/1/12 6:52 am - ME
Thank you Connie, I have been checking the post from time to time. Miss chatting with you all.
Terri

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 392 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1196 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1205 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1136 views