Monday in MI

pineview01
on 11/4/12 2:29 pm - Davison, MI

Yesterday was Bill's B-day.  He spent it cutting wood and drinking coffee with me.  Over the course of the day he got call/visits from his four daughters and a Sister.  Also from my daughters and grandkids.  Between that and political calls, the phone was busy all day.

I got some much needed cleaning done in the kitchen and dinning room.  Need several days cleaning just to be ready to make a Thanksgiving Day mess.  Trying to figure out tours to do on the cruise I'm doing in December with a girlfriend and my Sister for her 60th B-day.  I also am trying to deal with getting thru the insurance and surgery center stuff to get the Sleeve.

Busy and a little stressful here.  Need to sleep but just keep going over in my head what needs to be done before I leave on the 2nd,

I hope everybody has a great, painless and stress free day.

PV

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Patricia R.
on 11/4/12 8:10 pm - Perry, MI

Good Morning PV and OFF Family,

PV, I hope your husband had a blessed birthday.  Yesterday was my pastor's birthday.  He's exactly ten years younger than  I am.  My birthday was the 1st of November.  Sounds like your cruise is coming together..

I laid low on Sunday.  I ended up visiting the ER about my sinuses/sore throat and ear ache.  I'm used to the ear pain.  The sinuses and throat just wore me out this weekend.  I now have to reschedule my ENT appointment that got messed up because of the hurricane.

Today, I'm going to get to a morning AA meeting.  Then, this afternoon, I'm heading to a campaign rally, where I will see Bill Clinton campaigning for President Obama.  He's speaking at two venues near here.  One at a community college in a neighboring county, the other at the University of Pennsylvania.

I hope everyone has a blessed day.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Nancy H.
on 11/4/12 11:24 pm - Traverse City, MI

Good morning ladies. Nothing new except my hair is now about two & a half ins. long. I may have to  buy shampoo soon!!!! Hope you all have a great day!!

Connie D.
on 11/5/12 1:31 am

Nan....you make me laugh!!  I bet you look cute with your short hair!! It sure must be a whole lot easier to take care of. Think of the $$ on shampoo you are saving!!!

I am just being silly. I am still keeping you and of course Morgan in my daily prayers. I know this has been so hard on you. You sure have kept a positive attitude and that helps so much!

I love you much ...hugs  ....connie d

Eileen Briesch
on 11/5/12 3:17 am - Evansville, IN

There was a woman I worked with who had cancer and chemo and lost all her hair. She wore a wig for a while and it looked so strange, but I never said anything. And then when her hair began coming in at a better rate, she ditched the wig. She looked so beautiful ... Meegan is just 4-8 tall but a real powerhouse of a woman. She survived her cancer (think it was ovarian or endometrial ... pretty late stage when they caught it).

I'll bet your hair is great. Enjoy the shampoo shopping trip.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Nancy H.
on 11/5/12 5:46 am - Traverse City, MI

I wear a hat or wig to keep warm. The grands love to play with them. The hair is coming in white. For those who don't know me my hair used to be dark brown!

Eileen Briesch
on 11/5/12 5:50 am - Evansville, IN

No matter what color it is, it will be beautiful, Nan, because you are beautiful.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Nancy H.
on 11/5/12 8:33 am - Traverse City, MI

Thank  you! I hope your first day back is good.

carlak
on 11/5/12 2:56 pm - Bradenton, FL

I can remedy that white hair Nan!!!!!!

Carla

image hosting site

Nancy H.
on 11/5/12 11:35 pm - Traverse City, MI

Carla thanks for the offer. I worked so hard & went through so much for this white hair. I think I will keep it!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 388 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1189 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1198 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1134 views