Rainy Day Tuesday

pineview01
on 1/28/13 8:09 pm - Davison, MI

Rainy Day here in MI with T-storms this am.

I slept for FIVE straight hours last nigh.  I'll still need a little nap at some point.  I was so tiered of not sleeping, I took Tylers (4yr grandson)Liquid Tylenol.

Hope all have a great Day.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Patricia R.
on 1/28/13 9:30 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Piney and OFF Sisters,
We're having a grey, damp day here in PA. I didn't sleep well last night, so I feel like dog poo big time. I hope this passes soon. My pouch feels like bringing up the yogurt I ate for breakfast. So, my coffee doesn't sound appetizing at all.

I have no appointments scheduled, I do have phone calls to make, mostly to doctors offices in Michigan.

I hope everyone has a blessed day. Love and prayers.

Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Debbie A.
on 1/28/13 11:17 pm - Discovery Bay, CA
RNY on 08/15/12

Morning OFF family!!

Yesterday had a doctors appt. for prescription refil and my doc had a copy of my blood work and said it was great, that what ever I was doing keep up the good work. Even my vitamin D was good. Cholesterol went down from 161 to 148. 

For the first time in a couple weeks I got eight hours sleep, I only had to get up once. Wow, I feel pretty good. I hope everyone that's not sleeping well will get a good nights sleep soon.

Have a great day, thoughts and prayers for all,

Debbie 

"Nothing is impossible. The word itself says I'M POSSIBLE!!!"

"No one said it was going to be easy, but it will definitely be worth it"

Connie D.
on 1/29/13 12:29 am

Good morning Piney and everyone.....

Piney....so glad you finally had a better nights sleep!!!

Trish....hugs and prayers!! Hope you get your calls made. I need to make some today too.

Debbie.....CONGRATULATION on good counts!!! That is awesome!!

I slept pretty good myself. Tossed and turned a lot but that is pretty normal. I have my doctor appointment today. Hoping that goes well.

I packaged up the chili I made last night and put it in the freezer. I wanted to make calico beams today but I have run out of energy. I will do that tomorrow. then my freezer will be full of good things to eat!!

I best get ready for my appointment. Prayers for many in need.

Love and hugs to all.....connie d

Eileen Briesch
on 1/29/13 3:15 am - Evansville, IN

Hi Piney and my OFF family:

66 degrees here and gloomy ... supposed to be gloomy for a few days here. It's my Friday. We had a hectic night at work last night ... new system and lots of little bugs in it. I got done in time (no thanks to a late Pacers basketball story) but had to help another coworker finish who was having issues ... he was seriously late). 

Connie, hope you start feeling better. Trish, sorry you're not feeling good. Lots of people not feeling good. Debbie, congrats on your good bloodwork.

Hope everyone has a good day. Off to the shower for me and then lunch.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

carlak
on 1/29/13 4:37 am - Bradenton, FL

Hi There it took me an hour and a half to drive to the surgeons office this morning! we got three inches of snow last night lucky me!

I went for an ultra sound after my appnt not whats going on but ill soon find out!

I fly home tomorrow!

Carl called animal control and the neughbor got a citation for having a visious animal. Hus dog attacked another dog! Bentley got his stitches out tiday. more later.

image hosting site

poegirl100
on 1/29/13 5:57 am - Cibolo, TX

Hi sistas!

Pretty much exhausted myself today.  Was up from 3 to 5 a.m. with Benny.  Took him back to the doctor this morning.  He has a virus now, possibly the flu.  That's on top of the double ear infection and the pink eye from last week.  Oy vey!  It's going to be a long week.

I'll try to post more tomorrow.  I'm pretty much brain dead this afternoon.

Love you all!

Vickie 

Connie D.
on 1/29/13 3:56 pm

Vickie...I am so sorry Benny is feeling worse. Glad you took him in......that is probably where he picked up the flu in the first place!!

Prayers for Benny and you......connie d

Judy G.
on 1/29/13 8:33 am - Galion, OH

Nothing new here except the truck is back in the shop...won't start again...called the mechanic back said to have the wrecker bring it back in see what he can find out whats making it not start.

Storms brewing for tonight and tomorrow and I will be here alone ofcourse. Guys going to another complex for a tile job again. They will be in tornado alley. Kiss Rick and my car good-bye... :-( GOD I hope not!!!!!!

Well better stop before I complain to much again.

Thoughts and Prayers for ALL that need them!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Connie D.
on 1/29/13 3:58 pm

Judy....sorry about your truck...hope they get it right this time...NO CHARGE!!!

You vent all you want....if it helps you then that is a good thing!

Love you....hugs my friend.....connie d

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 388 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1189 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1198 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1134 views