Morgan

Nancy H.
on 4/22/13 1:04 am - Traverse City, MI
Good morning all. Sorry I haven't posted much. I have spent time in Grand Rapids.
Morgan, my granddaughter has taken a turn for the worse. She is in the childrens
Cancer center. In 3 weeks her tumor went from being very small to starting in her hips all the way into her brain. We are heartbroken. My son is staying at the hospital with her and her mom got there last night.
All I ask is prayers for her, I still believe in miracles. Nan
Patricia R.
on 4/22/13 1:08 am - Perry, MI

Oh Nan,

My heart breaks with yours.  I can't imagine what you, and your son's family are going through.  Morgan is going to the top of my prayer list.  Keep the faith.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Nancy H.
on 4/22/13 1:31 am - Traverse City, MI

Thank you Trisha. I have never hurt so much in my life.

Debbie A.
on 4/22/13 1:31 am - Discovery Bay, CA
RNY on 08/15/12

Nancy, God Bless your granddaughter, you and your family. Miracles happen everyday and I will pray for one for you and your family!

Debbie

"Nothing is impossible. The word itself says I'M POSSIBLE!!!"

"No one said it was going to be easy, but it will definitely be worth it"

poegirl100
on 4/22/13 1:40 am - Cibolo, TX

Oh, Nan, my heart breaks with yours.  I am praying for Morgan and your whole family.  Love you.  Vic

Vickie 

annette R.
on 4/22/13 1:54 am - ithaca, NY

Nan,

My heart aches for you and your family. Special prayers for you.

Kisses

Annette

Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Connie D.
on 4/22/13 2:50 am

OMG Nan....I am so very sorry! I a have been thinking a lot about Morgan lately and was going to send a message to you. I wish I had done it. 

My heart is breaking for all of you especially little Morgan. Many more prayers on the way. God Bless this beautiful child!!! 

Please keep us updated as you can. Does she still have a site on Caring Bridge? 

If you ever need to talk please contact me....320 291 4979....I don't work so am always available. Prayers for you too my wonderful friend. How are you doing? Such a hard time for all of you!

Much love and many hugs.....connie d

Jo W.
on 4/22/13 3:27 am - Owosso, MI

My heart hurts for you and your family!   Will be keeping all of you in my prayers.    May God hold your family close to His heart,  

I am not far from Grand Rapids if there is anything I can do.  

Nancy H.
on 4/22/13 3:53 am - Traverse City, MI

Thank you all so much. You have no idea how much you all mean to me.

Nan

Eileen Briesch
on 4/22/13 4:54 am - Evansville, IN

Sorry to hear, Nan. My thoughts are with you and your family. 

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 394 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1197 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1207 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!