Is there a secret....

jaesueray
on 9/9/13 12:34 am
RNY on 09/04/13

...to getting these chewable vitamins to go down easier?

The graininess is scratching my throat, my throat is still a little irritated from the intubation during surgery.

Someone got some tricks?

Jan

Laureen S.
on 9/9/13 1:53 am - Maple Shade, NJ

Thinking maybe you should have a sugar free ice pop just before and sip little bits of water.. .

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Connie D.
on 9/9/13 2:49 am

I agree...water and popsicles....if your throat is scratchy gargle with sal****er.

Good luck.....hugs...it will get better......connie d

Nancy B
on 9/9/13 1:23 pm - Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada

And the COLD from the frozen popsicle will soothe the soreness and make swallowing easier.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
jaesueray
on 9/10/13 2:03 am
RNY on 09/04/13

Thanks guys, it works great!

Jan

pineview01
on 9/10/13 8:24 am - Davison, MI

What kind are you taken.  I had some you mix with water that were a godsend the first couple week.  I got my fluid and vit and calcium at the same time.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

jaesueray
on 9/10/13 1:58 pm
RNY on 09/04/13

I got huge chewables for my multi and calcium from celebrate,

My D3 is liquid from Puritan Pride and my B50 is a gel capsule with powder inside.

Its tough to get it all down.

pineview01
on 9/11/13 5:31 am - Davison, MI

I didn't know they had liquid D3.  I was told to take dry D3 and ended up just chewing them and swallowing, nasty.  I had samples of the AmeriWell from the OH convention last year.  They worked so well I ordered enough to get me thru the first couple months.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 383 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1183 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1193 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1129 views