I week Dr appt...

jaesueray
on 9/12/13 2:58 am
RNY on 09/04/13

And i have lost 23 pounds! kiss I didnt expect that drastic a loss.

But, more importantly the Surgeon is happy with my progress and so is the Dietician.

I can now swallow small pills wholeangry,  I was having real problems with that.

Next appointment....10/10 to get ready for solid food.

All in all its okay for me to feel good, cause i am good.....Jan

Judy G.
on 9/12/13 7:44 am - Galion, OH

You are on a roll!!!!!!!! Now just remember NOT to get on the scale all the time....keep on doing...sip sip sip and walk walk walk!!! Its a wild ride for sure!!!!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSS

mermaidoz
on 9/12/13 7:48 am - Canada
Keep following your surgeon's strict eating plan, and changes to next level, don't try to do things out of sequence, and you will be just fine: no gagging, trying to throw up ( the slimy foamies as we don't throw up anymore, or nausea)..be sure to get your liquids in, water-water-water, and walk as much as you can at this early stage ...wow that is very encouraging weight loss , but don't expect that much coming off all the time...when you have a big drop like that, your body will get stubborn and go into a stall. So expect it, realize it is normal and may last 2 weeks or even more...keep doing what you are told to do and you will resume losing. What wonderful weight-loss for an "oldie", as usually we tend to be slower than our younger sisters so don't be surprised if that too happens...

Keep posting, we are reading!
Jennifer
lightswitch
on 9/12/13 10:14 am

This is great news.   Work hard at drinking, moving, and eating small amounts.   You will do fine.   

Connie D.
on 9/12/13 11:32 am

Jan.....I am so happy for you...you are doing great!!

Follow the doctors instructions and you will continue to see the fat just melt away!!!!!

Love ya....hugs....connie d

jaesueray
on 9/13/13 1:21 am
RNY on 09/04/13

Thanks guys. It helps to be reminded of how this process may play out so  I am prepared for whatever the scale brings me.

I'm not focused on weighing at this point, just tracking the essentials, water, protein and vitamins.

Taking one step at a time and asking a lot of questions.

The

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 383 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1183 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1193 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1129 views