Commitment to moving. . .

Laureen S.
on 9/25/13 7:30 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

Good Morning!!!

Everyday when I read your posts, it gives me the encouragement to keep going. . .last night I met up with Judy and Maggie and we walked for well over and hour, close to an hour and a half by the time I got home.  Roxie was tired and so was I when we got home and so I went to sleep at 9 last night and here I am up at 5:15. . .  I will be walking again this evening.

Everyone keep yourselves moving, and remember to stay hydrated it's a good thing for our hearts.

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

cindibarre
on 9/25/13 10:55 pm - Danforth, ME

Laureen-

I'm about to climb onto my recumbent elliptical machine and pedal for 60 minutes.  I am sleeping better and the pants aren't as tight so I know it's working.  Thanks for the motivation.

Cindi

Connie D.
on 9/26/13 1:43 am

Good morning Laureen.....

I am heading out for a walk when I finish up here on the computer. At least 30 minutes! It is a beautiful sunshiny day!!

HUGS....connie d

(deactivated member)
on 9/26/13 5:30 am

Walking for me too.  It is not  so hot today.

lightswitch
on 9/26/13 8:59 am

I did a lot of walking and did Yoga about three times today.   I had to wait on printing in our printing shop, so while there ( I was alone ), I just broke loose with some good stretching.  

Gail M.
on 9/30/13 10:41 pm - Scranton, PA

I'm here for encouragement.  I have the food and eating patterns down but I just can't seem to get my lazy butt moving.  I used a pedometer and I was amazed that in a work day I did not get 10,000 steps in.  Walking is the key.  Not only to losing and maintaining but also for joint, muscle, and artery work out!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 390 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1192 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1199 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1134 views