Thursday and sunny

Patricia R.
on 5/22/14 10:11 am - Perry, MI

Hi Connie,

My gall bladder surgery was last August.  That's why I can't figure out why I feel so bad today.  I barely eat these days.  Yet, I'm constipated, after days of diarrhea, and I feel like throwing up all day.  This happened yesterday too.  

When my kids were little, they didn't have Daddy/Daughter Dances.  This is a fund raiser done by the high school student council.  They sell small corsages, pictures, etc, for some charity.  Izzy looked adorable.  I taught Lincoln how to play checkers.  I purposely set up situations for him to jump me, to show him strategies.  He's only four, but keenly smart.  He just hasn't caught on to the nuances of strategy yet.  He'll get it.  Only problem is, once he masters  checkers, I don't know how to play chess.  My boys had my ex to teach them.  Not sure if Colleen learned or not.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Connie D.
on 5/22/14 11:26 am

Tri****hought you already had it but couldn't be sure. If you continue with these problems you need to go see your doctor. That isn't normal.

Prayers, love, and hugs......connie d

Judy G.
on 5/22/14 6:40 am - Galion, OH

Afternoon OFF family...well another tenant is moving out today...but she is in a nursing home for the rest of her life...she is 94 years old...sad to see her go...but she can't live alone anymore...loved that old lady!!

Heard that one of our old tenants that went to a nursing home several months ago died. She was another one we loved...go**** seems everyone is dying around here!!!

Had a confrontation with one of the tenants little "friends" today!! Seems he was doing her laundry for her and used two washers instead of three...overloaded both of them and one shook so hard that the front came right off!!!! WTH??? I called her right away and she sent him over...I explained that he needed to use 3 washers not 2...he said she didn't have enough money for 3. Oh well save some clothes for next time then!!! He got an attitude with me and the war was on!!!!!! This makes it 2 times not he got in my face like that...one more he is off the property!!!!!! Guess the tenant called my boss and there is other things going on and she is NOT doing what was asked of her...anyhow he went off about what happened and like my boss was going to side with her????? NOT!!!!! I was in the right not her and her little "friend"!!! My boss called me to let me know she had called her...and told me I was in the right not her...and IF she causes any grief let her know...and my boss told me this tenant also sounded like she was higher than a kite!!! I am sure she was...so much drama!!! SIGHS..........and this is another reason GOD invented alcohol....

So this is my day today....yippee huh?? LOL

Storms yesterday we lucked out once again!!! Thankyou GOD!!!!!!!!! Storms galore all around us!!!!! We had some rains is all....nothing bad at all!!!!

OK time to figure out what to have for supper tonight....pizza maybe?? Not sure...have to see what Rick wants.

Thoughts and Prayers for ALL that need them!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Connie D.
on 5/22/14 8:39 am

Judy....I am sorry but I am laughing about your situation with the high tenant and your remark of "that is the reason God invented alcohol". I laughed for quite a while over that! You say some of the funniest things!!! 

Have a nice evening....relax a little!!

Love and more hugs......connie d

Judy G.
on 5/22/14 8:54 am - Galion, OH

Connie...trust me...I say a lot more that you should or shouldn't hear...LOL That tenant made the WRONG phone call today calling my boss!!! If she thinks that got her brownie points...lol she needs to think again!!! She has a live in "caregiver" as she calls her "LOVER" that just got out of jail a few weeks ago which I am trying to get a police report from and they are both avoiding!!! this is a government assisted housing that she IS getting and will not supply the required info to me/us. She IS on borrowed time here. So much more going on also...

Glad that you had a good laugh though!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSS

Eileen Briesch
on 5/22/14 9:39 am - Evansville, IN

Hi Piney and my OFF family:

Sorry I'm late getting on here. I'm at work, waiting for something to do. Did two pages, waiting for obits and my main page to be designed. Have a lull right now. Sorry you are having pain, Piney. Get on that doctor's case. 

Carla, I saw on FB you had your upper GI and all was fine. I often wonder about mine, because a couple of times I feel like something's stuck. Like last night, I had the last of the ribs ... I only ate two and took a whole hour to eat them (there were three, but I couldn't finish the third ... these are really big ribs). So then I took a nap in my recliner for an hour, got up and felt like I was going to barf. Had some peppermint tea, and still felt like I was going to hurl. Finally, I did. Made it into the kitchen and got it out. Then I felt better. But like I said, I stopped before I felt full. Way before. And I had chewed a lot. So I don't know why it got stuck. Anyway, it's done.

Judy, you have a crazy bunch of people there. And I like the line, "This is why God made alcohol."  and many other reasons. 

Vickie, your new place sounds wonderful ... sounds a lot like some of the places my brother and I go on his timeshare resorts. 

Not much happening here. I hope it's a quiet night. I've been a little sore the past two days ... they keep predicting storms but we haven't gotten any. 

Well, have a good day.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

carlak
on 5/22/14 10:01 am - Bradenton, FL

This new doc I got is like 35 yrs old. she wanted to see if I had a fistula. I dont. That is the first thing I asked the radiologist when we were doing the ugi. I dint have one.

She also wanted to se the size after 12 yrs! 

I dint have to do the back in track program. Im doing ok on medifast myself. I have lost six pounds since april 28. 

So now im waiting to see if we r going to do a endoscopy.

Carla

image hosting site

pineview01
on 5/22/14 1:33 pm - Davison, MI

I was going to suggest a  endoscopy.  When I had trouble with my band, along with many others, it was common for the Upper GI to show all is well.  the endoscopy shows the issues we had.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

pineview01
on 5/22/14 1:36 pm - Davison, MI

Eileen I would have to wonder if the stoma has scaring they may be making it smaller?  Most RNY have the opposite problem the stoma stretched out.  I would ask for a endoscopy.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 388 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1189 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1198 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1134 views