Thursday and sunny

pineview01
on 5/21/14 10:29 pm - Davison, MI

Looks like it is going to be a nice day here in MI.  No rain or snow  for a few days.  I woke with the pain in my right leg from the thigh lift gone bad.  My surgeon didn't open the leg back up when I bled and stop the bled and clear the blood.  He didn't want to risk opening it back up.  Now the whole incision is full of blood.  The area just below the groin looks like it had more bleeding and is hard and hurts.  It also has been bleeding and the surgeon is just having me bandage it.

Enough feeling sorry for my self.  It is going to be a beautiful day here today and I have to spend it at the dentist.

Wishing everyone a great day.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

carlak
on 5/21/14 11:11 pm - Bradenton, FL

Hi there,

Feel better! 

It is getting hot down here! Im heading to Denver on the 30th for five days. Im flying this time. Then Carl and I ate driving to Chicago for fathers day for ten days. 

I am syarting the back in track program today!!!!! I had to qualify just like having surgery!?Crazy!!!!!!

It will be good though. At least now I will have a team locally that i cam lean on! Even 12 years out one needs that I think! 

Well the coffee pot is calling my name or the Keurig is!

Carla

image hosting site

pineview01
on 5/22/14 1:20 pm - Davison, MI

Any one can do our back on track program.  We just have to pay for the program.  I did it once not sure if it is the same.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Connie D.
on 5/22/14 12:08 am

Good morning Pine and everyone.....

Pine....I am so sorry you are having so much trouble with that surgery. All he wants you to do is wrap it.....doesn't seem like enough to me. I continue to keep you in my prayers.

Carla...you are on the move constantly....you are very lucky to be able to do that. I am green with envy!!!

As for me....the sun is shining brightly and it is just gorgeous outside. I plan to be out there later soaking up some sun!  I could sit in the sun all day long....it feels so wonderful!!

We had to move our cars from the lot this morning. They are coming to sweep in a little while. When they start I better close my windows...yuck!!

I spoke with my granddaughter, Amanda yesterday. They are coming to Minnesota about the middle of June. Her adopted brother is graduating from High School and that is when they are having his graduation party. Amanda's dad, Geno, my ex SIL adopted Bill when he was in junior high. Bill was actually Amanda's cousin. Bill's mom died in a car accident when Bill was young. Then a while later Bill's dad died of a serious illness. Bill has always grown up around my grandchildren. Bill had no where to go so Geno legally adopted Bill. I am still close to all of them. They live in St Paul. 

Wishing you all a beautiful day!!!

Prayers for our wonderful OFF family!

Love and many hugs to all....connie d

pineview01
on 5/22/14 1:22 pm - Davison, MI

Thank You Connie.  I think I followed the family connection

poegirl100
on 5/22/14 2:45 am - Cibolo, TX

Good morning Piney, Carla and Connie, and all my OFF sistas!

We are having such a relaxing morning here at the condo.  The bed was sheer heaven last night.  A nice big king-sized bed with lovely linens and a feather duvet.  The AC is nice and cool, too.  We are loving this place!

(There's a condo for sale here and I want to go look at it.  I'm sure it's out of our price range, but I want to go see it anyway.)

We have an appointment for a couple's massage in a little while.  Butch has been down in his back ever since our fishing expedition.  Too much hard bouncing over the waves, and plus he was sitting on a bench in the boat with no back support.  I knew it was going to mess him up.  

On our way back, we'll stop at one of the little produce stands and buy some fresh fruits and veggies.  I want another pineapple and some more of those little bananas!  Butch loves the fresh tomatoes and peppers they have here.  We are so happy to have our own kitchen back again.

I want to hang out by the pool this afternoon, even if all I can do is sit by the side and dangle my feet.  

Piney, I'm so sorry for everything you're going through with your recovery.  Maybe it's time for a second opinion?

Carla, safe travels, hon!  Connie, are you sure you want to sell your car?  I understand about the expenses, but once you sell it, you'll never be able to afford to get another one.  Think hard about this decision, okay?  You're a smart savvy lady, and you handle your affairs well.  I know you'll make a good choice.

I'm worried about my Carrie (oldest daughter).  She's got another oral exam coming up and she's putting so much pressure on herself and is just making herself sick over it.  Without going into all the details, may I just request a prayer or two for her?  She needs some peace with this issue or she's going to implode.

Time to go.  I'll check back in with you all later.  Love you all!

Vickie 

Connie D.
on 5/22/14 3:58 am

Hello Vickie.....of course I will say some special prayers for Carrie. I pray everything goes really well for her too.

I read your wonderful post on Facebook. That place you are at does sound like Heaven! 

I am just thinking about my car. The expenses of having it are really hurting me financially. By budget is so tight. I am going to talk it over with my daughter, Carrie and see what she thinks. 

Have a great day at the pool!!

Love and oodles of hugs....connie d

pineview01
on 5/22/14 1:25 pm - Davison, MI

Vickie sounds like you are in heaven.  I'm so jealous.  I will have to be putting most of our travel on hold this year.  I am so glad all is well with you.

Patricia R.
on 5/22/14 4:43 am - Perry, MI

Good Afternoon Piney, and all my OFF Friends,

Weird day today.  I watched Frankie here, so Colleen could work on her computer, at home, to prepare for her first night of teaching Summer School at the college.  Then, she brought the USB drive, to print it out, but the document she saved wasn't the correct one.  When she left to go to her house to fix it, Frankie went ballistic.  He was hungry, tired, and cranky.  Poor thing.  When she came back, she brought the boys McDonald's for lunch.  They ate while I got my laptop to cooperate, and print out the right document.  

I started feeling sick again last night.  Queasy, nauseous.  Yuck.  Then, this morning, all I had was Chobani Greek Yogurt, and since then, I've been nauseous.  I'd hoped that after my gall bladder surgery I wouldn't have to deal with this.

I'm heading to Colleen's at supper time, to watch the boys.  She has her class, and Trent is taking Isabelle to a Daddy/Daughter dance at school.  

Must scoot.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Connie D.
on 5/22/14 8:42 am

Trish....I hope you can get that gall bladder removed soon....you will feel so much better, When are you having it removed?

I love those Father/daughter dances. I remember my daughters doing that as well as my granddaughters. They have so much fun!! 

Have a good evening....hope you feel better tomorrrow.

Love and hugs....connie d

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 382 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1180 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1189 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1126 views