Looking forward to tomorrow...

Musicmama88
on 12/14/14 2:33 pm - Danville, IN

Im calling the hospital first thing to find out about that CT scan. I have had three more attacks of pain,,2 last night at our church Christmas Banquet and ever since I have been swollen and so weak all I did was sleep all afternoon today. I went to church this morning, but was so bloated hardly anything fit and I was miserable. If they tell me its all in my head or that nothing is wrong, Im gonna throw a fit. I feel awful. I finally got up enough energy to straighten the kitchen, but then it was back to the recliner. Since I slept all day Im awake now at 1 AM. I have been reading some horror stories on the RNY forum about people that have this same set of symtoms and the doctors either dont recognise it as a problem or treat it as something minor. Im so tired of feeling bad,,,theres got to be something going on. 

Anyway,,,keep your fingers crossed,,,Ill post as soon as I know.

"For I know the plans I have for you ," declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Patricia R.
on 12/14/14 10:35 pm - Perry, MI

I am praying for you. 

Love,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Connie D.
on 12/15/14 2:11 am

Betsy....I am praying for you. I hope you got ahold of a doctor by now. Please keep us updated!!

It is wonderful to see you back on OFF!!!

More prayers....love....and hugs....connie d

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 386 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1187 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1195 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1132 views