Finally heard from the doc again,,

Musicmama88
on 12/23/14 9:55 pm - Danville, IN

My PCP called yesterday and said they had contacted the Bariatric clinic, I am scheduled for a Barium Swallow Xray and an endoscopy next week. Then they want to see me to see what is going on. I had two bad attacks yesterday so certainly am hoping and praying that they find the problem. Anyway,,glad I finally got some response.

Meanwhile, I wish you all I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and happy holiday season!

"For I know the plans I have for you ," declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Connie D.
on 12/23/14 11:22 pm

Betsy....so glad you heard some news. I pray the tests help the doctors to figure out what is going on. I will be praying for you. I will be watching for updates too. 

Try to enjoy the holidays....Merry Christmas!!

Love and more hugs......connie d

mermaidoz
on 12/24/14 3:27 am - Canada

Yes, I too am waiting on your news, thinking I have another IBS/Diverticulitis attack, ruining this week's festivities, and postponing my Xmas day's festivities as am on Cipro and feeling very sore, not interested in anything except some soup and tea.  Christmas is just a day on the calendar, 2 friends and I will celebrate our Christmas maybe next week when I feel better and can drink some wine.  But like I said in a previous post of yours, wondering if maybe more of us have misdiagnosed episodes somewhat like yours.

Hope you make it through the tests and get clarity..In the meantime have a quiet painfree period over Christmas.

Jennifer

Eileen Briesch
on 12/24/14 3:42 am - Evansville, IN

Best wishes. Swinging chickens for you.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 386 views
Happy New Year, Friends!