Sunday Blessings

Patricia R.
on 7/24/16 8:08 am - Perry, MI

Good Morning,

I am still struggling with the sugar, and in a recovery slump.  Haven't been to church in months.  Haven't been to a meeting in weeks.  Not good.

I took the kids out yesterday, and it turned out to he a disaster.  Isabel wanted to sit up front, but she can't, so she cried.  Then they fought over the middle seat in the back.  The museum wasn't air conditioned on the second floor, and I became cranky.  Then, when we got home, I made the mistake of discussing Isabel's meltdown about the front seat in front of her and the boys.  Colleen snapped at me coz I'm supposed to tell them that in private.  Problem is, she asked me in front of the kids.

Woke up to thunder showers.  But, it's supposed to go to 91 degrees today.  I need to cut the grass, but will wait till it cools down.  Like during the week.

Must scoot.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

carlak
on 7/24/16 10:02 am - Bradenton, FL

I'm back in Chicago after a terrible drive with my nephew who is nine tomorrow! He thinks he can control adults and has meltdowns 24/7 if he doesn't get his way!

I wasn't going to out up with it so I had to stop several times! 

I'm glad he is back with his mom!

c

image hosting site

yvonnef1964
on 7/24/16 10:38 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Hi Ladies,

Trish sorry you're struggling with everything. Will keep you in my thoughts.

Carla, your nephew sounds like he gets his way when he has a meltdown,  glad you didn't put up with it. Enjoy your grand babies. 

It rained here this morning so I drove to church instead of walking. Now the sun is trying to pop out. Maybe that will make me feel better instead of feeling tired.

Everyone have a good day.

Yvonne

(deactivated member)
on 7/24/16 6:44 pm

Trish and Yvonne...sorry you are both in as sort of funk.  This hot weather sure doesn't help.

Carla.. giving in to kids when they are behaving badly just teaches them that that is how they get their way.  So glad you didn't let him control things.

My internet service was not working for the last few days so I have been MIA.  It's fixed now. 

Wondering how Jeannie is enjoy her trip so far.

I have been seeing a lot of things and enjoying the scenery.

Food is so so.  I have limited choices.  Lots of burgers.  I share with hubby and only eat half of the bread. I am not gaining but wish I was loosing instead of maintaining.  Could be worse I guess.

Have a great one

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 386 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1187 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1195 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1132 views