WHAT CAN I EXPECT ???

ShirleyG
on 4/14/09 2:14 am - HALFWAY BETWEEN ATLANTA AND BHAM , AL
I had my TT and Medial thigh done this past year....NOW, looking at it , I should have just had the LBL and been done with it.  So am going back to see about getting the backside done .
My questions are,   cost, time off involved and how good results are when done separately ..

I paid a CHUNK for the the two in my opinion but well worth it ..
Has anyone done this in this manner.?
I have read that it is a piece of cake compared to the TT and thigh lift.. I hope so as I want to only be off work about 9 days ,( 2 weeknds and a week in the middle) ...
I also know that i will ask all these when i see my DR, but want personal experiences as the folks on this board are AWESOME ..
Thanks .
Shirl
Danielle H.
on 4/14/09 3:23 am - Atlanta, GA
I have a desk job and worked 1/2 day at 9 days out - and was back at work the next week.  I still needed naps, so just be prepared to be extra tired it you're back at work that soon, but it can be done.

I think the second round of any kind of plastics is usually easier than the second - at least that was my experience.  I approved your friend request so you can see all the pics now.

High Weight 260, Surgery Weight 218,  Lowest Weight 156, CURRENT WEIGHT 177, Goal Weight 140

Breast Lift /Back Lipo 10/2008
LBL (Belt Lipectomy with Fluer de lis cut TT) 2/27/09
www.advancedobesitysurgery.com (Dr. Dennis Smith)
www.gaplasticsurgery.com (Dr. Sheldon Lincenberg)

ShirleyG
on 4/14/09 4:02 am - HALFWAY BETWEEN ATLANTA AND BHAM , AL
Thanks Danielle.. I too work in an office and can be as lax as I need to be actually..
Thanks so much ,,,Do you love your results ?
Most Active