Plastic surgery Doctor in Houston

TexasDragonLady63
on 6/29/11 1:19 pm - Houston, TX
VSG on 05/12/08 with
Hi all, I'm thinking about getting some plastic surgery done after the first of the years. So my question is any body have any done in Houston and how was your doctor and the clinic. Thanks, Tobie (TexasDragonLady63)

DAY BY DAY AND WITH EACH DAY THAT GOES BY IT IS GETING EASIER AND EASIER!!!

HW 299/SLD 289/SD 269/CW 159/GW 125

Height 5' 2"

cyndi U.
on 6/29/11 8:00 pm - forney, TX
I used the Baylor Residency Program in Houston, I loved them!  Great care, Great doctors, GReat results!  Can't say enough, & all for 1/2 price!

Cyndi U
Gastric Bypass, Dr. Daniel Jones, Dallas, 2003
LBL, Lipo, Butt Aug, Full Thigh Lift, hernia repair - 5/5/11, Baylor Houston Residency Program - Dr. Echo & Dr. Bullocks
BL/BA, brachioplasty - 8/26/11, Baylor Houston Residency Program - Dr. Lee & Dr. Bullocks

FaithForward
on 6/30/11 7:49 am - Houston, TX
Baylor Residency Program in Houston???  I have not heard of this program.  Do tell more.  I'm in the Houston area and am starting to seek referral's for PS. 

What made you choose this program?
But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded. ~2 Chronicles 15:7 
LilySlim Weight loss tickers 
5'6" ~ Loving a size 4 ~
Plastics Apr 17th, 2012 with Dr. Sauceda ~ BL, BA, LBL w/ flap aug & mini thigh lift!

slimin08
on 6/30/11 1:25 am
I also used Balyor's program. I had a good experience as well.

TexasDragonLady63
on 6/30/11 11:56 pm - Houston, TX
VSG on 05/12/08 with
Hi, Thanks for all the info. I had my weightloss surgery in Mexico and was thinking about going to Mexico for my plastic surgery, but thought I would try and find someone here since I have so much I want done. Thanks again for all the info. Tobie

Height 5' 2"

cyndi U.
on 6/30/11 9:31 pm - forney, TX
The cost was my first intrigue because I could not afford the surgeries from the quotes that I rec'd from the Dallas private surgeons.  Was well worth my drive to Houston!  I had also gone for a consult @ UT Southwestern REsidency program here in Dallas but didn't feel comfortable w/them.  I then checked into going to Dr. Saucedo in monterrey and was definately planning to go there when I found out about Houston.  I was very fearful to go to Monterrey so I invested in travelling to Houston for a consult!  I loved the STAFF, the DOCTORS, the CARE I rec'd & my wonderful, beautiful RESULTS!  I just cant say enough.  My second stage is scheduled for 8/26.  I actually felt more comfortable after talking with the resident (Dr. Echo) who did my surgery than I had w/the Dallas surgeons who were in private practice.  Contact Johanna for more information....she sets up all appts for the residents who are ALWAYS supervised by Dr. Jamal Bulllocks.  Her # is 713.798.6141.

Cyndi U
Gastric Bypass, Dr. Daniel Jones, Dallas, 2003
LBL, Lipo, Butt Aug, Full Thigh Lift, hernia repair - 5/5/11, Baylor Houston Residency Program - Dr. Echo & Dr. Bullocks
BL/BA, brachioplasty - 8/26/11, Baylor Houston Residency Program - Dr. Lee & Dr. Bullocks

TexasDragonLady63
on 6/30/11 11:55 pm - Houston, TX
VSG on 05/12/08 with
Hi Cyndi, Thanks for all the info. I had my weightloss surgery in Mexico and was thinking about going to Mexico for my plastic surgery, but thought I would try and find someone here since I have so much I want done. I really like being able to ask these questions on the board and get info from other people who have gone through everything. Thanks again for all the info. Tobie

Height 5' 2"

Laura in Texas
on 7/1/11 1:18 am
I had a lower body lift with buttock auto-augmentation and breast lift with Dr. LoMonaco 3 days ago. He is amazing both as a surgeon and a person. I'll post pics soon.

Laura

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

TexasDragonLady63
on 7/2/11 2:21 pm - Houston, TX
VSG on 05/12/08 with
Hi Laura, Thanks for the info. Let me know how you are doing. I'm sure you are doing good. Tobie

Height 5' 2"

shellymor
on 7/2/11 10:33 pm - TX
I had my lbl and ba/bl with Dr. LoMonaco and I don't have enough superlatives to say about him. We even drove 4 hours one way to get to Houston. His website is www.drlomonaco.com. All the best!
Most Active