edema(after arm lift) anyone???

debbiel
on 7/8/11 4:21 am - poughkeepsie, NY
Hi, I had my arms  done over 3 years ago....and have trouble with edema in my left hand up to my elbow. Has anyone had this problem.. I feel like a stuffed sausage....
Iam_with_the_Band
on 7/8/11 6:25 am
I had my arms done 1 1/2 years ago and they only swell when I work out.  I  still wear my compression garment when I go to the gym and it helps a lot.  Other than that, I can't offer anymore information.  I think 3 years is a very long time for having edema - I have a feeling it might not be related to your arm lift.  Give your PCP a call and see if he/she can check on you.

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

debbiel
on 7/9/11 7:16 am - poughkeepsie, NY
Thanks.. I went Friday.. I go back on Monday for some test to blood flow. I have had so many problems since the surgery its not funny.... but that was the risk i took. I have been thur hell and back.. I even got all my money back. Thank you for your advice.. I will keep you posted..
Lois G.
on 7/9/11 10:06 pm - Ashland, PA

Had my arms done three years ago too....mine have gotten loose and I have no feeling on my right  arms from the elbow down....its like when you go to the dentist and that blah feeling after you get the needle.....the nerves are damaged and like you said, it is a chance we take when getting it done, but compared to what they did look like and now...I'll take now...how did you get your money back?  my one needs to be fixed and I'll have to pay.........

Most Active