advise - suggestions and any other help

tiamarie
on 8/25/11 7:24 am - CA
I have having a thigh lift and also an arm lift ON friday.   I only plan on taking a week off work for this, since I only have very few days.  any advise on the recovery time?   Any pics you can share or how you handle the procedure.  Thanks: )
Still Fawn
on 8/25/11 10:08 am - SIERRA MADRE, CA
What kind of job do you have? I cannot imagine having multiple procedures and working after a week- what does your surgeon say about recovery time frame? I cannot offer specific advice, as I had a TT only, but I know with that I couldn't have worked (was laying down all day( at a week. Good luck!

I am still loving life with my sleeve! Been maintaining at or below goal for over 4 years!
"People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within."   - Ramona L. Anderson

Laz22girl
on 8/25/11 11:00 am
I advise you to do a minimum of 2 weeks. I just had an arm lift and 2 weeks was good. 1 week would have been wayyy too soon. An arm lift and thigh lift and one week recovery is not enough.
Most Active