1 week post op

fluffyk1977
on 9/7/11 12:32 pm
Hey y'all,
 I've been spending all of my time over at the Dr. Sauceda forum but thought I would cross-post some experience and share pics.  I had an extended TT, BL/BA and lipo to the outer thighs and love handles last week Tuesday.  I feel great, very mobile, walking a few miles a day and exploring Monterrey.  Just posted pre-op, 2 days out and 4 days out,  Boobs look a little lopsided in the nudie pic but it is the lighting and the way I am standing - they are excellent and very symmetrical.  Lovin' my new bod!

He placed a 275cc implant in each, between the implant and the skin removal I am actually at the same size as pre-op (34D), exaclly my intention.  I'm down 4lbs from surgery from a combination of the skin removal and high restriction from swelling.

Katie
Vertical Banded Gastroplasty 3/3/10
High/Day of Surgery/Goal/Current: 244 / 238 / 128 / 130
33 years old, 5'4" Tall      
Plastics by Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey 8/30/2011: Extended TT, BL/BA

proudmomof2
on 9/7/11 1:18 pm - Eaton, OH
Hi Katie!  WOW ~ you look great for just a week post op!  I am having a TT, pani, breast lift and implants on Monday and am starting to get more and more nervous.  But after reading your post at a week out, I feel better.  I hope my receovery goes as well as yours.

Thanks for sharing your pics!
One-Derland - 12/10/10 
TT, Pani, Breast Lift, Implants, Hernia Repair - 09/12/11 (Dr. Eslami - LOVE her!!)                                       
fluffyk1977
on 9/8/11 3:02 am
 Hi - I just posted a few more pics, 8 days out.  Swelling continues to come down, waist is getting more defined, hip bones are visible again.  Slight puckering around the nipples but I still have the steristrips and stitches in.  
Vertical Banded Gastroplasty 3/3/10
High/Day of Surgery/Goal/Current: 244 / 238 / 128 / 130
33 years old, 5'4" Tall      
Plastics by Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey 8/30/2011: Extended TT, BL/BA

Most Active