Dr. Kamren Khoobehi in New Orleans or Dr Gary Horndeski in Houston???

imachangin
on 9/9/11 11:00 am

Does anyone have any experience with either of these Dr's?  I am interested in them because they have different techniques on breast lifts/augmentation.  One of them does a fat graft breast augmentation an the other has a completely different method for breast lifts that doesn't have vertical scarring but seems way better than the benelli.

Jessica K.
on 9/12/11 4:15 am - LA
I don't have any experience with those two doctors. I am having all of my plastics done on Friday by Jonathon Kaplan. He is suppposedly the best reconstructinst in the area.
Met my Goal of 135lbs in 7 months!!

My lowest was 98lbs... now I am 129lbs.
SW-220lbs
5"1 and 3/4ths.... Hey every lil' bit counts! 
skinnygirl1227
on 9/25/11 4:01 pm - TX
Hi,

My best friend had her breast lift done by Dr. Horndeski. I've seen her boobies and they look fab!!!! They are firm and perky, and the scars are almost invisible! He does this thing where he attaches the breast on your chest with permanent sutures so that your boobies won't droop again. I have implants and I wish I would have not done a breast aug to lift my breasts. At first my boobies looked great, but they eventually became saggy. Now I have a bigger problem than before. I went to Dr. H to see if he could perform his lift on me, but he can't do it because my implants are in front of the muscle. :(
Before my breast aug. I did a lot of research on this "fat grafting"  and found out that it is not encouraged by the Plastic Board. There's too many complications associated with fat grafting in large amounts. You get lumpy-bumpy spots where the fat 'calcified' and it's not pretty. Also, the fat is mostly re-absorbed by your body. There's also lots of problems with uneven placement of the fat or the fat gets absorbed unevely. Anyway, my friend is very happy with her results with Dr. H! He comes highly recommended! He is a published author and he was interviewed by FOX about his technique on lifting breasts.
Most Active