Thursday morning! LBL

luvscessna
on 9/27/11 7:19 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hello!

Now I am very nervous! This is really happening!

I won't get any sleep tomorrow night! Gotta hit the road about 4 am, be there by 530 am, surgery at 7 am. It's 5 hours long and then I will stay in their "hotel" guest suites, where I will be monitored by nurses. I should be able to go home by noon the next day.

I am keeping up my protein intake. I am walking and staying active. Trying to keep busy! I do have to go to work today, 4 hours. And then the surgery! All my coworkers are very supportive. They have been there with me through the thick and thin of being overweight and then the weight loss. So many want to take me clothes shopping, something about it will be time to show some curves and skin?!?!?!?!?!?!

I will take some before photos tomorrow and then some after as soon as I am up to it.

Thanks for being here!

Gail

9/2008 - Sleeve - Lost 100 lbs!
9/2011 - Lower Body Lift - Lost 8 lbs of skin and fat!

Lee ~
on 9/27/11 12:01 pm - CA
Good luck Gail!  We'll all keep you in good thoughts on Thursday.  Let us know how you're doing when you feel well enough.

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

Stella S.
on 9/27/11 12:36 pm
Good luck, Gail!  Try to have a relaxing day on Wednesday...it will all go well.  I can't wait to hear more about your experience!
TurtleShell
on 9/28/11 3:31 am - WA
Good luck tomorrow! It sounds like you're very prepared.
Most Active