I am alive.

luvscessna
on 9/29/11 12:26 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Hello everyone!
I have survived. I am finally able to stay awake for more than 5 min. Have been up walking once already. This a lot more painful than I though it would be
the legs feel like lead weights. I am eating the most delicious chicken noodle soup from a dry mix. I haven't seen me yet. I had 3
Dr's, 2 Residents and Dr Kenkel.

Getting tired will type more later.
Gail

9/2008 - Sleeve - Lost 100 lbs!
9/2011 - Lower Body Lift - Lost 8 lbs of skin and fat!

proudmomof2
on 9/29/11 12:36 pm - Eaton, OH
Glad to hear you came through ok.  You are a trooper - already posting.

Things will get better each day.  Hang in there.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Thanks for posting!
One-Derland - 12/10/10 
TT, Pani, Breast Lift, Implants, Hernia Repair - 09/12/11 (Dr. Eslami - LOVE her!!)                                       
pixielee
on 9/29/11 10:25 pm - Twinsburg, OH
good for you for posting already.  Hope your recovery continues to go well.

Kate

luvscessna
on 9/29/11 10:37 pm - Fort Worth, TX
We'll, here it is morning already. Slept pretty good even with the nurses checking up on me. The second walk went much better. Walked farther, used a walker this rime. So they did the lbl, took 8 lbs off, and lipoed
about 200 cc's of fat out of each outer thigh. That is what is hurting the most. I am in a wrap around binder, not shorts style . For some reason I was expecting the clothes style. Works for me! My belly button was off center to the left and he put it back where it should go. The nurse undid the binder and u could see how flat I am. Hopefully today I can see how small of a butt. Turns out Dr Kenkel was more hands on than I thought he would be. Dr Lee wanted to make sure surgery was aggressive, so I had the best results possible. Thank you for all your support!

9/2008 - Sleeve - Lost 100 lbs!
9/2011 - Lower Body Lift - Lost 8 lbs of skin and fat!

Lee ~
on 9/29/11 11:29 pm - CA
I'm so glad you're doing better Gail.  It sounds like your surgeons did a great job!

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

(deactivated member)
on 9/29/11 11:38 pm
cant wait for more posts to hear how you are doing and get more updates!!! So glad you are doing well..you sound like you are in very good spirits!!! good luck so excited for you!!!
Amy Smith
on 9/30/11 12:31 am
My lipo was sore for some time! 
Good to hear from you!  Rest, Ice, and take your pain meds!
mkbeany
on 9/30/11 1:59 am
Good to hear!
Take care.
Every day gets better. Really!!
"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. " -- Anais Nin

Revised from Band to Bypass 10/26/09
High Wt 355/ Surgery Wt 343 (BMI 61) / Current Wt 190 on 3/17/12

TT/Fleur De Lis 8/22/11
Mastopexy and Brachioplasty 12/14/11
Most Active