REDO?

tiamarie
on 10/26/11 11:14 pm - CA

I had a arm lift 2 months ago and it looks like I may have to have a redo.  My arms still wave in the wind.  Has anyone else experience this?  I am so upset...I paid good money (which I don't have) to have this done.  the PS keeps tellingme to wait that I am still swollen, but Its sbeen two months and I hate what I see.  I trusted this man and again I was let down.

Lee ~
on 10/26/11 11:51 pm - CA
I'm so sorry you're not pleased with your results.  I see that you had surgery in SF.  Did you use a local plastics person in SF as well?  I ask because I live in the area and have friends using local plastic surgeons.  When you say, again you were let down, did you already have a procedure with him that didn't work out?   A little more info would be great.

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

fatoldbat
on 10/27/11 3:52 am
hey Lee!  i just noticed that you're having PS in december.  what are you having done?

jenni
Blessings,  J
HW 250.4/SW 238/1ST GOAL 155/2ND GOAL 150/CW 143.6
    LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Lee ~
on 10/27/11 2:00 pm - CA
jenni, i'm getting the works!  LBL, Thighs, Arms, Breasts and a few days later a facelift. I'll spend 2 weeks in Mexico while all this happens. 

What are you thinking about doing?  Nice to see you over here.  :)

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

fatoldbat
on 10/28/11 3:10 am
OH MY GOSH!!!  that's awesome!!!  i'm so very happy for you!  and....can't wait to see the before/after pix!!  you'll look fabulous!  i'm hoping you're taking someone that will take care of you 'cause i'm thinking you won't be very mobile! 

i would have loved to have all mine done at once but the bank acct only allows it to happen in stages!!

i had my tummy tuck 9/6/11 and had my final appt with my PS today.  he released me.  so....i'll go back when i have my thigh and boobie money saved up!  i'm totally happy with my tummy!  will probably do the thighs next....but....he said the only thing that would help my thighs is to have the vertical incision down to my knees since my main issue with the thigh is right above the knees.  but....it is what it is!  of course....the boobies need serious attention too.  i went down to a 34B (cups are loose)....my hubby laughed at me as i had a 36B bra and i don't have enough boobies to hold it down in the front!  ever had a bra to slide up to your upper chest?  not a pretty sight!  talk about bad for your ego!!!  it was funny when it happened but...immediately went and bought a 34!  and...now i don't even have to wear a sports bra when i run!  i can't even make 'em move if i jump up and down!  what a hoot!!!
Blessings,  J
fatoldbat
on 10/27/11 3:54 am
i'm so sorry you're not pleased with your results!  i didn't have my arms done but with my tummy tuck i was told the swelling could last up to 5 months.  maybe he's right and it will get better!

sending best wishes and warm thoughts your way!!

jenni
Blessings,  J
muffin27
on 10/28/11 2:27 am - Canada
fatoldbat
on 10/28/11 3:16 am
will the surgeon charge you extra to give you the results you wanted?  i hate you're having to deal with this.  PS is emotional anyway but to not like what you see is really the pits!!  at my final appt today with my PS, he told me that i could have swelling up to 6 months post op but right now i'm not having a lot of swelling.  seems that i have just a little below my belly button.

does he have you in any compression garment or binder to help with the swelling?  i just can't imagine what you're going thru.....i'm so very sorry!!  ((((hugs)))) to you!!

jenni
Blessings,  J
muffin27
on 10/28/11 4:38 am - Canada
Most Active