abdominoplasty and breast lift and reduction?

nathsmommy
on 1/2/12 12:56 am - Baltimore, MD
havin both done on the 30 .any pointers? what should i expect? how long is hosp stay?
SkinnyMinnny
on 1/5/12 9:21 am
I had a reduction and lift 12/27.  I must say it was fairly easy.  I am 10 days out an went back to work yesterday...I didnt make it all day, iwas too uncomfortable and had to leave, but today I did make it all day.. Feeling good, sore, and taking pain meds at night,,,overall a great experience, although I still have a long way to go...I will tell you one thing that i NEVER expected....I have had large breats my whole life...have thought about breast reduction for many years, but after GP, It was the 1 surgery i was determined have done, but what i didnt expect was how I would feel without MY breats...I was kind of sad this week realizing that one of the things that defined me, was no longer a part of me..it was unsettling...but I am getting use to it.  I never wanted small boobs to look good, it was always anout the stress they put on my body (back, neck, shoulders), so I never really thought about how they would look after...I am not disappointed, I guess I just never thought about having 20 year old boobs at the age of 43...I didnt even have 20 year old boobs when I was 20....Weird, but true..

Good Luck!
Lee ~
on 1/6/12 12:21 am - CA
 If you're given compression binders to wear, put on a very soft tank top under the binder to keep it from digging into you.  I had a lift/reduction done four weeks ago and couldn't be happier!

Good luck!

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

nathsmommy
on 1/6/12 2:23 am - Baltimore, MD
thank you both for your help :)
Most Active