Anyone have small breasts and just have a BL w/o implants?

imachangin
on 1/2/12 4:39 am
I would really appreciate if there is anyone willing to show me photos of their BL w/o augmentation.  Prior to losing weight I was a 38DD now I am a 34B.  To be honest I miss my tatas but the thought of implants is scarry to me so I am pretty sure if I have work done, it will just be a lift.

Thanks in advance.
Havalina
on 1/2/12 7:51 am, edited 1/2/12 7:51 am
I have been wondering the same thing.
 VSG  Aug 9, 2010 with Dr. Shieh in Fort Myers, FL    
HW 366 Day of Surgery 334
PS: Extended TT, Arm Lift, Fat Transfer to the rear 6/6/2012.

ericaFG
on 1/2/12 8:00 am - Cambridge, Canada
 I was a 42DD before weight loss, and a 34C after.  I just had a BL, no implants.  My surgeon "reused" most of the tissue to form some substance to my breasts.  I ended up being a 34C post lift as well.

My breast are small and lack some of that upper fullness.  But Victoria's Secret fixes that very well!  I'm glad to be without implants - and the worries I'd have with those long term...

I have pics on my profile, but you need to be a friend to see them.
Proud Member of the Cambridge Crew!    
HW293/LW147/CW158   Height 5'9"  Working on Maintenance!
Fleur de lis TT and Brachioplasty - Oct. 19, 2010 Breast reduction and scar revision August 2, 2011

kathkeb
on 1/2/12 10:34 am
yes -- I was a 42C before my WLS

13 months ago, I had a breast lift without implants and am now a 34B

I was 52 years old --- did not want implants, just wanted my deflated breasts to be put back where they belong!
Kath

southernbelle102
on 1/2/12 3:51 pm
 Before I lost weight I was off the charts big in the chest.  Now, I am a 38 either full B or small C.  I was thinking about getting implants, but I am actually loving my smaller perky chest.  My doctor auto augmented with my own tissues to give me fullness up top.  I am excited to go bra shopping after I heal a bit more so that I can get some good fitting bras and some padded ones for when I want to look a little bigger :)
imachangin
on 1/2/12 4:43 pm, edited 1/3/12 4:43 am
Thanks for the replies, Erica you look great. I tend to keloid too for no rhyme or reason only on some scars. Any advice there on possible ways to prevent it or is it just the luck of the draw?
ericaFG
on 1/2/12 6:20 pm - Cambridge, Canada
 My breasts didn't keloid at all. Neither did the horizontal scar of my TT. The vertical did and the arms. Just the most visible ones. Sigh. 

I had the revision and we tried EVERYTHING to get the scars not to reform. It didn't work. So I do think it is just luck. With compression and silicon my keloid scars are softer and seem to be lightening faster, but they are just as wide/high. 
Proud Member of the Cambridge Crew!    
HW293/LW147/CW158   Height 5'9"  Working on Maintenance!
Fleur de lis TT and Brachioplasty - Oct. 19, 2010 Breast reduction and scar revision August 2, 2011

ANEWMii
on 1/3/12 3:19 am - Phoenix, AZ
I had BL (no implants) on 6/1/10. Was a 36D after weight loss now a 34 C. Love my results and not having the worry of implants.  I too have an issue/history with keloids on certain scars and not others. I have had a lot done and  I did not have any issues with keloids on my breasts/ LBL only near bends on arms and knees. I don't know if there is a way to avoid them. I think it may just be luck of the draw.

Sandi
I'm a whole new Mii! From 273+lbs to 145lbs. and a whole new life!!!
Lost through diet and exercise ( Praise God and thanks Wii Fit! )
Body by God and Dr. Mazaheri!!!!
1st PS 3/30/10 - LBL/Brachio done by the wonderful Dr. Mazaheri
2nd PS 6/1/10 - BL/Thoracoplasty/Full TL of course with Dr. Mazaheri

Thank you God! I will always be grateful for the change you have made in me! All glory is Yours!

theresad33
on 1/8/12 6:41 am
I am just now starting to look into plastic surgery.  I have been doing some research and have noticed a fairly new procedure using fat transfer or fat grafting to increase breast size.  Possibly something you may want to look into.

Most Active