Why so many revisions to PS?

lakoria
on 1/20/12 4:06 am - TX
I showed pics to my PS, I thought he understood what I wanted and I understood what he was going to do.  Ummm I woke up with a different outcome than I expected.  He says he couldn't take more off.  My arms measured 15.5 inches before surgery, now post op day 10 they are 14.8. He says he can revise them in a year. Doubt I'll give him that chance. 

He never could show me pics of past brachioplasys and I should have know to back out then but I believed in him.  Lesson learned, if something doesn't feel right, maybe it's not.

Blessings to you, hope it goes just the way you want.

Jujuvee
on 1/20/12 7:52 am
Suppose I will chime in.. I will be needing a revision.

I had LBL and Brachioplasty in November and I will be needing a revision on both.

Due to an open old school gallbladder scar my stomach could not be pulled any tighter at the time. My surgeon informs me that I chanced not healing due to the area being dead. Not that I understand this but he says now that he had went up in there and stirred the pot that area is rejuvinating and he will be able to make my stomach as tight as a drum in the revision. Something about cappilaries and blood vessels???

As far as the arms he did take off a the wings but we both feel that the left is flabby.

So when I do my thighs in the late fall he will be doing the revision at no extra cost to me.

My thoughts... well at first I was so thrilled that I did not think about it much, then I was a bit frustrsted and now I am back to reality and understand that a body that goes from 405-193 is not going to need some work.

HW 405- Pre op weight 374- Plastics weight 203 Current weight 194

Circumferential lift/Brachioplasty November 8, 2011

16.3 pounds removed.

Revisions + Thighplasty  October 23, 2012

Breast lift- Spring 2013

Most Active