Plastics pics

Lisa D.
on 2/13/12 11:48 am - New Orleans, LA
Here are my results after 4 weeks.  I am thrilled. Some swelling remains in the abdomen but is going down very well.

Now the thighs are crying out for help! 
I am not big boned!  Bones don't jiggle!         

jax0601
on 2/13/12 11:59 am - NV
Lisa,
Amazing transformation, your surgeon did a fantastic job. You look great !

Marianne
Michelle E.
on 2/13/12 12:08 pm
You must be thrilled!! You are so brave..I am six weeks out and my swelling is still in high gear.. You look amazing!!

Michelle
waitinggame
on 2/13/12 12:09 pm - Bowie, MD
Wow!! Looking good! I would LOVE to have your thighs. Look at your skinny arm!!!

Awesome.

Congrats!

Denise

Check out my blog--menumealplanning.com. Tales of making meal planning managable, family fodder, and everything else under the sun. 

RNY 2/3/09, LBL/BL w/Augmentation 9/16/11
Start weight: 335 Current weight: 185 Goal weight: Whatever the hell I can maintain without driving myself insane

ButterflyCenturyCard-5.gif picture by barbccrn

*6.5 lost preop

Lisa D.
on 2/13/12 12:26 pm - New Orleans, LA
Thanks ladies!  When I saw the before arms from the back I was shocked!  I was wearing tank tops with those things.  I am so happy with how everything has turned out.  I feel very lucky.  I hope the rest of you can feel as great about your procedures as I do!

jastypes
on 2/14/12 4:10 am - Croydon, PA
I just made a consultation appointment.  I was planning on the abdominoplasty and really wishing I could get my arms done too.  I am so inspired by your pictures.  I'm 52 years old and was thinking I might be a little old to care, but your photos are awesome.  Thank you so much for posting them.  I want what you have.  I also have an open gallbladder scar from 1986.  I can't find yours in the after picture!

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Lisa D.
on 2/14/12 6:55 am - New Orleans, LA
I will be 52 in May!  My gallbladder scar is closer to the new bellybutton and lower down.  My Mama said she wouldn't have believed the after was a pic of me if she hadn't seen the scar. LOL!!  I believe I still have 30 or more years to go so I wanted to go on looking and feeling great!!  AT 52 we are nowhere near done!!

2muchfluff
on 2/13/12 12:34 pm, edited 2/13/12 12:35 am
Wow! I hope I can get that result! You look fantastic! What procedure did you have on your lower body? Love the arms.

Lisa D.
on 2/13/12 1:24 pm - New Orleans, LA
I had an abdominoplasty.  There is some swelling still but so much better than before!  And the recovery has been a breeze.  I have been so lucky!  You can see how much skin was removed be looking at the placement of the open gallbladder scar.  I love my PS!

Lee ~
on 2/13/12 2:35 pm - CA
 Congratulations Lisa!  You are healing beautifully and look terrific!

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

Most Active