Brachioplasty was on April 11-

wmcconk
on 4/15/12 5:51 am - Fircrest, WA

The brachioplasty and breast lift/augmentation were the two surgeries I wanted the most. I do want a tummy tuck/thigh lift (or whatever my doctor reccommends I have) but I will wait another year or so on those. I can hide my skin in those areas with clothes pretty easily. Besides, those procedures are much more involved and require more recovery time. I'm happy with these two for now.

I lost my weight with Weight Watcher's & Zumba. I've lost 302 lbs. You can visit my weight loss website at www.freewebs.com/infectiouslaughter
I'll be in the Jan. 2012 issue of People Magazine's "Half Their Weight" issue!!

Heres2anewme
on 4/14/12 12:28 pm - TX
Awesome your arms look GREAT!! Wishing you a speedy recovery...May 3rd will be here in no time!
Jamille            ~If it's God's will for me, then it will be~
                                            I Being A Mommy!!

Angela S.
on 4/15/12 12:57 am
 They look great!  

May I ask why your ps didn't do the breast aug at the same time?  Just wondering since my ps wants to combine the two. 

wmcconk
on 4/15/12 5:53 am - Fircrest, WA
I asked him about having the 2 done at the same time and he said, because the procedures are out-patient and done in their offices, I would be under the anesthesia for too long. Both procedures take 2.5-3 hrs. and he doesn't like his patients to be under that long.

I lost my weight with Weight Watcher's & Zumba. I've lost 302 lbs. You can visit my weight loss website at www.freewebs.com/infectiouslaughter

Lee ~
on 4/15/12 1:37 am - CA
 You are going to live your arms!  I had mine done in December and now I can wear a small top instead of large to get over my arms.

Youve done an amazing job with your weight loss!  I'm a WW member but I did have the sleeve surgery to help me get to lifetime.  Big kudos to you!

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

wmcconk
on 4/15/12 5:55 am - Fircrest, WA
Thank you so much everyone! Each day is getting easier. I can't believe it's only been 4 days. The bruising has gone way down and there's not too much swelling either- just at the elbow and armpits.

I can tell I'm going to love them. I still can't believe I had it done.... besides getting my wisdom teeth out when I was in college (1992) I've never had surgery before!

Laura in Texas
on 4/15/12 5:57 am
Good for you!! It's been 2.5 years since I had my arms done. I love them. Plastics is definitely a reward for a job well done.

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Most Active