Can I have some opionions Please

tiamarie
on 6/5/12 12:07 pm - CA
Back in Sept I had a Arm and thigh lift . I guess you call it a mini left since the scar was under my arms and in the groin area.  I have been so uphappy with the results.  I still look the same..feel like I throw my money down the toilet.  I did express my frustration with my surgeon and he said he can do a revision (said no cost to me...but I know better). 

Has anyone else have had the same experience?  Did you have a revision and was happy the second time around?   Any feed back  Thanks
MyLady Heidi
on 6/6/12 12:31 am
My PS revised my neck when I had my arms done, it really was no cost and it's not perfect but it is tighten then it was.  The problem is stretched out skin restretches sometimes, my arms could be redone also, but they are liveable.   I would let him redo it and see if you are happier.
pagek77
on 6/6/12 3:05 am
I'm still early out so I don't know yet. But my surgeon's paperwork said that if we both agreed on a revision in the first year, there would not be a "surgeon's fee," but for this particular place, I'd still have to pay for the anesthesia and facility fee. Find out if there would be *any* fee for you at all to have a revision.
kb64
on 6/6/12 9:20 pm - Clarksville , TN
would you be willing to post some picts so people who have had this done can see. Maybe its just early and in time things will get better. I havent had these so I dont know what the time period is for swelling and improvement. I would like a thigh lift but there doesnt seem to be as many of those done.

HW 270/ SW 255/ CW 210/GW 180

Jujuvee
on 6/7/12 7:01 am
I had a 360 and brachioplasty in November and am having revisions to both this November when I have my thighplasty and breast lift. it can be common. YES I can see a BIG difference but like someone said. stretched out skin can restretch. I am not mad and there is no charge for my revision but we added 2 hours anestesia but that's ok.

I say go for it!

HW 405- Pre op weight 374- Plastics weight 203 Current weight 194

Circumferential lift/Brachioplasty November 8, 2011

16.3 pounds removed.

Revisions + Thighplasty  October 23, 2012

Breast lift- Spring 2013

Most Active