Come see my belly! Week 6 and 8 update

Kellawanda
on 7/25/12 2:10 pm
VSG on 06/04/09 with
 "Come see my belly!" (Said in Austin Powers Fat ******* voice...)

I have 2 videos...I recorded them forever ago but with my wedding and all Ive been SUPER busy! I think Im 10 weeks out by this point lol. 

Weeks 5/6: Week 5 was a turning point for me as far as pain. Week 6 was random nerve pain in my arms. Kind of sucked. Video here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts6tyClRb28 

Weeks 7/8: Swelling was going down up until wedding then BOOM I look pregnant a day later (luckily my dress fit lol)....and it doesnt seem to be letting up. Not even in the morning. So when you hear swell hell I think I got it - its not just the normal night time swelling. Dr. says everyone is different...some people are swellers. Video here (I show my swollenness):  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzFwv0X2reY&feature=youtu.be 

Lastly...for my booty....sadly it keeps getting smaller :( Its still better than it was...but I was really liking my ba-dunk-a-dunk. 
www.youtube.com/kellawanda <---check out my vlog of my progress

VSG 6/4/2009: I'm 5'4",   HW 242,   SW 234,   CW 155.  Size 6 generally.

PS with Dr. Agha 5/14/2012 - LBL, Arm lift, fat transfer to (_:_) 
dani02
on 7/25/12 10:20 pm - Utica, MI
Congrats on the wedding!!! I wish your marriage a long and
happy one.

Your tummy scar looks great!! I completely understand about the
swelling.

Your videos have really helped me, so thank you for putting
them up.

Enjoy that new body and that new hubby!!!

Dani
ToBeAble
on 7/26/12 2:32 am
 Mazel Tov on your wedding!

Thank you for posting all of your videos. They have been a great help to me as I prepared for my TT/thigh lift (7/16). People couldn't believe how well-prepared I was as far as stocking the house with medical and other supplies -- of course, I made my shopping list from your video!

All the best as you continue to heal...and as you embark on married life!

Laura

RNY 7/30/10  SW 302/CW ~150/First Goal 155 (reached 9/2011)
Extended TT & Medial Thigh Lift 7/16/12.  Arms, Butt Lift 2/6/13. 

chellelynn3
on 7/26/12 3:00 am - san bernardino, CA
Congrats and blessings on your marriage! Thanks for sharing your vid's would love to see some wedding pictures!

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

feistyemm
on 7/26/12 10:36 am - Westchester, NY
I jus****ched your latest video -- I know exactly what you mean about the numbness. I had my LBL 5 years ago, and unfortunately for me I still have not gotten back the feeling from top of thigh to waist in most places around the outer body. So when I get an itch, I also cannot get to it. Very frustrating still. If I walk into a pool, I feel the cold until I get to that spot and then feel no cold at all. So weird. Sometimes I even feel like my pants are tight, and I'll reach down to see and they are loose. Its just my insides feeling tight for some reason. I also still have numbness where the scars are from my arm lift at the same time.

Swelling or not, you look great -- very smooth surgery.

Marla

Marla a/k/a Feistyemm
Surgery Date: 4/21/2005; HW: 333/ SW: 271/ CW:133/ GOAL: 150 or UNDER

Highest BMI: 54.7; BMI Now: 22.6 -- Jeans before surgery: 32. Now: 6
PS: 2006/7 LBL, Bracheoplasty & Upper Thigh Lift. 8/2012: UBackLift & Breast Implants
(redone 3 times). 7/17/18: vertical thigh lift (needs to be redone - left too much skin) &
replacement of 1 breast implant due to rupture (still needs to be fixed due to placement).

Happy Girl
on 7/30/12 2:25 am, edited 7/30/12 2:32 am - CA
Congratulations to you for everything. Thank you for posting all of your videos. They have really helped me along the way! Hope you have a fantastic honeymoon. Thanks!

By the way, not sure how you feel about pineapple but it helps with swelling. I ate about 1/2 cup of fresh cut every day and it helped a lot!

5'6"
  Dr.  Gregg Jossart  

teachmid
on 7/30/12 11:41 pm - OKC, OK
I just went back and watched all your videos. You look great! I'm recovering from a TT and hernia repair and it was reassuring to hear you comments. I'm still sleeping in my "nest".

Thank you.
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

Most Active