First time on this board, have questions

KarenRW
on 9/19/12 9:40 pm - Stockton, CA
 I am finally researching PS. I had my DS surgery in May of '09. I was trying to lose another 20 pounds, but has not happened in 2 years. I really would like a LBL and panniculectomy and breast augmentation, or whatever is done for those things hanging. LOL. I don't really expect to get approved on all those things, but the stomach re-working would be my best hope. 

I have HealthNet Medicare Hills Physicians. Anyone have any suggestions or advice for me? I don't have much of anything to pay any co-pay, but if forced I will start saving. As a lot of others, have had some financial woes. Lost my typing job for a bit and just started back to work.

Karen
 All the best to all of you.

Karen     

LilSleeved
on 9/20/12 4:18 am
A LBL would take care of your panni - so that would cut out one of your surgeries.  An insurance may approve your panniculetomy, but rarely approve the LBL.  The LBL will take care of your lower back and outer thighs. 

Lost 271lbs with my LapBand in 22 months!  My Band malfunctioned and I gained almost 42lbs and then revised to the Sleeve 9/24/12!  I lost another 140 lbs with my Sleeve!  Loved the LapBand and Lovin' The Sleeve!

KarenRW
on 9/21/12 12:03 pm - Stockton, CA
 Yeah frigured that the LBL would be hard to get covered, but hopefully can get the panni covered, and what about boobs as I do get rashes under them and just had a bad case, but unfortunately not documented. Thank you for the info you posted.
Karen
 All the best to all of you.

Karen     

Most Active