Plastic Surgeon Northern New Jersey

bigmama3
on 11/30/12 1:56 am

Can anyone please recommend a plastic surgeon in Northern New Jersey?  Preferably Bergen County.

Thank you and happy holidays!!!

CW - 125 (20 lbs. below goal)

NoMore B.
on 11/30/12 3:21 am

I had all my plastics with Dr Joseph Capella, at Hackensack University Medical Center.

He is one of the most experienced plastic surgeons in the country with massive weight loss patients.  I am thrilled with my results, and the care I received.

PM me if there's anything I can answer for you.

His website is http://www.capellaplasticsurgery.com

bigmama3
on 12/4/12 5:56 am

Thank you so much for the information!!!

Lumberguy1
on 12/1/12 12:27 am

I am six weeks post op from a full body lift (w/stomach muscle tightening) & arm lift with Dr. Capella.  I am having an inner thigh lift in two months.

I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH WONDERFUL THINGS ABOUT DR. CAPELLA & HIS STAFF.

He is a true professional and a gentleman.  Not only did Dr. Capella consult with me twice prior to committing to the surgery, but by the time I saw him for my pre-surgery appointment, he had so thoroughly explained the procedures I felt like I could do them myself.

Having visited half a dozen cosmetic surgeon's offices I've always been struck by all the posters, brochures, & literature in their offices touting the latest and greatest in cosmetic surgery, peels, and fillers.  They feel like plastic surgery factories and not an office where serious surgeries are discussed.  Dr. Capella's office has none of that.  The only indication you are in a cosmetic surgeon's office is his name on the door.  It is a very different environment.

I'm still about 25% swollen but the results so far are wonderful and it is a surreal experience to see the transformation.  It is completely changing how I see myself and I'm erasing the physical damage that years of extreme yo-yo dieting created.  Luckily, I have very little experience with hospitals but Hackensack University Medical Center is worthy of all the praise they receive - it is a great hospital.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

NoMore B.
on 12/1/12 3:34 am

Thanks for elaborating so much more than I did.  Just wanted to say I agree with you 100%.  Dr Capella (and Scott, and Terry), are all amazing.  I had such a great experience there.  Wait until your swelling goes down - it even gets better!!

bigmama3
on 12/4/12 5:56 am

Thank you so much!  this is very encouraging.

Lumberguy1
on 12/4/12 8:20 pm

My pleasure!  If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

Most Active