Two weeks out from tummy tuck

aphephobicfriend
on 12/20/12 3:15 pm - Ocala, FL

Today I hit my 2 week mark. I feel mostly back to normal, except sleeping in stupid recliners. I was supposed to get my last drain removed yesterday or today, but its still putting out tons of liquid. my doctor was none to pleased about it, but scheduled me an appointment monday to have it removed for sure. Sadly, the removal is my green light for resuming my fun new wii dance game, and drinking alcohol which I have been forbidden from having for the last month. So my high school friend's annual christmas party this weekend....well, let's just say I will be the ONLY sober person. that stinks.

I took some pictures and I will post them to my page. I found some of my sisters bathing suits left here so I decided to take a bikini pic, even though I am still really swollen and lumpy. I'll share it with y'all, and then the rest of my friends can see mine taken at 3-6 months out, lol. I also took pictures of my scars, and also my teeny tiny belly button.

How are all the other newly post-ops doing?

As someone told me lately, everyone deserves the chance to fly!
bamabelle16
on 12/21/12 5:20 am

Congratulations! Your photos are awesome! can't believe you are two wks out! I am getting a fleur de lis with lbl on Feb 11. Looking forward to getting rid of the loose skin. A bit worried about the recovery and drains. 

SugarGrl
on 12/21/12 10:26 am
I had my first consult and now I'm scared but after looking st you and seeing your amazing transformation I'M EXCITED! You look amazing!

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!  LET'S GET HEALTHY!     STARTING WEIGHT 211.8, SURGERY 23 MAR 11; ONEDERLAND 30 MAR 11 199.2                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Zeigled
on 12/23/12 10:09 am - Parkton, MD

Great transformation!

HW 357 SW 341   

aphephobicfriend
on 12/24/12 9:45 pm - Ocala, FL

thanks everyone for sharing the excitement :)

As someone told me lately, everyone deserves the chance to fly!
Kim S.
on 12/27/12 12:04 am - Helena, AL

You look great!  I swear I'm going to get some pics up this weekend of my LBL/BL....I've been so dang busy with the holidays.

Most Active