Great PS in Columbus/Central Ohio

1london
on 4/10/13 8:00 am

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has had ps in this area and what surgeon they used and were you happy with the results.

I am going to begin consultations very soon- but would love to hear from anyone who has a surgeon they would recommend.

Thanks so much

Angela B.
on 4/10/13 10:03 am
I'm in Cinncinnati, which might be a little farther than you would like to travel. My surgeon was Dr. Allison Lied. I cannot say enough good things about her! She does not put patient before and after photos on her website, but you can see mine from my lower body lift that I had done in October on my profile. She has a ton of photos available in her office. She removed 21.5 pounds of skin and tissue from around my midsection and a few more pounds of lipo from my outter thighs. I consulted with four doctors in the Cincinnati area before choosing Dr. Lied, so feel free to email me if you would like any more info!

1london
on 4/12/13 9:54 am

Congrats on your great results!!  Wow!!  You must be thrilled!

Thank you for sharing your photos and your info!

countrytat
on 4/11/13 10:08 pm - OH
VSG on 01/31/12
I hear Bivik Shah is good....someone I know used him and she was very happy with the results.

1london
on 4/12/13 9:54 am

Thank you, i appreciate the reply!!

Suite1
on 4/16/13 1:33 am - Dayton, OH

I'm in Dayton and used Dr William C Rigano of Advanced Breast & Cosmetic Surgery.   His website is ABCsurg.com   I had a lower body lift, breast augmentation and partial tummy tuck (lower abs only) done last March and am thrilled with the results.   He's worked with my WLS surgeon for over 20 years.    My first day in the waiting room another patient told me she interviewed 6 PS from Columbus and Cincinnati, went with Dr Rigano and was THRILLED with her decision.    His staff is wonderful and I believe most of them are family, including his wife.

HW:  280  SW:  262.5  CW:  150
  GOAL!!!!   One week shy of my surgiversary!

LBL, TT, BA on 3/2/12 - Dr William Rigano  

Most Active