Tummy Tuck and arm lift 3 weeks ago..Have some ???

tayina27
on 4/10/13 10:56 pm - Canton, OH

I had a Tummy Tuck and arm lift 3 weeks ago, I'm feeling really good but i still can't walk straight up!??? How long before you can walk without being bent over?? Also, i love my arms but hate my arm pits still! My doc said he tried to remove some skin in that area but i still don't like the way it looks! I never hear anyone having problems with the way their arm pits look?? I feel i paid all this money but i still won't feel comfortable wearing sleeve less shirts.. :(

acbbrown
on 4/10/13 11:38 pm - Granada Hills, CA

Did you address that concern before you went into the OR room? I dont think any arm lift will take care of that excess skin in the arm pit area - generally, you would probably need an upper body lift to address that. 

Go get some sleeveless shirts - life is too short to be self conscious! 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

emelar
on 4/11/13 1:15 am - TX

I went back to work a month after the LBL and was still a little stooped over.  Not noticeable in the morning, but by the afternoon, I could feel the pull.  Around 6 weeks, I could finally lay in bed and do a full body stretch - totally straight - and it was all better.  I know it seems to take an eternity, but those muscles will relax one day!

Most Active