Calling all Katzen 360 bodylift people

sara3
on 4/18/13 10:47 am

Hello all,

It has been a long time since I posted...

I got a VSG December 2011, 15 months later I have lost just shy of 200lbs... I had an initial consult with Dr Katzen in February and I got a quote for several procedures...

I am wondering how much people paid for the 360 circumferential lower body lift, including everything, surgery fees, 2 night stay, pre op tests,,,, what was the cost from start to finish...??

Any answers would be gratefully received...

Thanks

Sara

emelar
on 4/19/13 1:21 am - TX

I'm not a Katzen patient, but I just had a LBL in January in Dallas.  $13,500 - included the surgeon's fee, one night at surgical center, compression garment, anethesia fee, surgery suite, and all of the follow-up care.  Insurance paid for the EKG and bloodwork and most of the post-op pain meds.  My total out of pocket (other than the big fee) was less than $100.  And most of that was the anti-bacterial ointment and bandages for the first week or so after surgery.

sara3
on 4/19/13 3:34 pm

Wow,

Could you please give me the name of your surgeon. Are you happy with the result?

Thanks so much for replying I appreciate it.

MyBariatricLife
on 4/19/13 5:55 pm
As far as I know, Dr Capella in NJ is 12k for an LBL and is one of the top surgeons. I just had a TT with lipo for 7100.

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

emelar
on 4/20/13 12:15 am - TX

Richard Ha, Dallas Plastic Surgery Center. Yes, I'm thrilled with the result. He's very realistic about what he can do, and he delivers!

MyBariatricLife
on 4/19/13 5:56 pm
PS there is a surgeon in Miama offering a mommy male over, a TT and breast aug for about 8k.

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

Crazeru
on 4/22/13 8:10 am

Dr Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico.  His LBL starts at $7200, if you add any procedures, he starts discounting.  I had an LBL, BL, arms, and sm thigh lift (in the groin area only).  His price includes up to 12 days in the hotel & clinic, 2 sets of garments, up to $600 for your airfare, his RN daily when you are in the hotel and he visits you daily in the clinic and the hotel. 

Take pics of your front, side, back, side and send to [email protected] and he'll send you a quote and what he would recommend. 

I just went back in Jan for my UBL.  Dr Sauceda will be in Orlando June 28 & 29th and will be available for consults.  There will be several post ops so that you can see his work!

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

P. Poster
on 4/22/13 5:54 pm

Im walking out the door in 10 minutes for my LBL.  Dr. Joseph Michaels- Sibley Memorial- $16,450 for everything.

Most Active