Lbl yesterday

Cinn
on 6/5/13 7:39 pm - MI
Pain. I am alive! Surgeon took off 17 lbs of skin. All these tunes now. Foggy. Got a sneak peek. I have a little round swollen belly. So weird. Catheter out and walking in 1 hour. I go home this afternoon. Nauseated a little.

RNY: 9/3/2008     LBL: 6/5/2013

Laura in Texas
on 6/5/13 8:03 pm

So happy for you!! Rest up and take your pain meds on schedule to keep the pain at bay. If you let it get out of hand, it is harder to control.

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Tess145
on 6/5/13 11:08 pm - Senatobia, MS

Welcome to the other side.  Remember to keep taking those pain meds on time and breath as deeply as you can!

Tess

Starting Wt 306; Losing Wt 155; Goal Wt 145: Regain Wt 225; Current Wt 157
PS:  FDL Tummy Tuck, Hernia Repair 5/17/12, TT Revision, Butt and Thigh Lift 4/18/13

MyBariatricLife
on 6/6/13 2:54 am

Congratulations on the new body!!! Drink lots of water and take Colace or something to keep from getting constipated. Use a saline enema if you do get constipated. I struggle with this after my TT and it was awful. sad

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

RobynJC
on 6/6/13 9:33 am

I hear ya Cinn, I had mine yesterday too.  I'm home now, and if I stay in my recliner, it is bareable.  But the second I try to get up, holy macaroni!!!!

My doc took off 13lbs.  Phew!

Hope you make it thru the night relatively comfortable!  

Cinn
on 6/8/13 7:44 am - MI

How you doing Robyn?

RNY: 9/3/2008     LBL: 6/5/2013

RobynJC
on 6/9/13 1:15 am

Hi Cinn!

I'm actually not doing too bad.  My inner thighs are the worse part, they are both numb and painful at the same time, which is the oddest feeling.  My blood pressure has been very low, which is causing some problems with dizziness (and I passed out once) but all in all, I expected it to be more painful than it has been.  My doc gave me a painball, I think that has helped a lot because I am only taking 1 Percocet about 3 times a day (my script allows for 2 every 4 hours).  

How about you?  How's the pain?  Are you getting more mobile? 

Hope all is well.  

exohexoh
on 6/9/13 1:40 am - West Chester, PA
What did you have done to your inner thighs? Mine were lipoed and it feels so weird when I'm walking and they rub against one another. Not painful or anything, just a very strange sensation.

<3 jen <3

<3 starting weight: 252 <3 goal weight: 135 <3 current weight: 151 <3

RNY: 9/27/10 <3 Extended Tummy Tuck w/hip & thigh lipo: 6/6/13

RobynJC
on 6/9/13 5:30 am

Inner thigh lipo.  I get the weird feeling when walking too but they are so swollen they are now painful.  Pendulous is probably the best way to describe them, they are bigger than they were before the lipo right now.  I think the swolleness is causing us further numbness/stiffness too because I'm starting to feel it in my knees and calves a bit. 

exohexoh
on 6/9/13 6:05 am - West Chester, PA
That's the one area I'm not swollen in so I hope it stays that way. I've been keeping a roll pillow under my knees on the recliner and I think that's helping with it. I swear my hips are getting bigger by the minute though

<3 jen <3

<3 starting weight: 252 <3 goal weight: 135 <3 current weight: 151 <3

RNY: 9/27/10 <3 Extended Tummy Tuck w/hip & thigh lipo: 6/6/13

Most Active