First success after TT

brownblonde
on 2/21/14 6:53 am

Well I've had a lot of ups and downs since PS--coming to grips with the fact that the TT didn't make me miraculously skinny or a size 00 (not that I want to be that size, ha!).  For many weeks I've been swelled up.  And, in the interest of full information, right above my scar it's like I have a bit of a muffin top (always had one, but this is a different one).

BUT today I saw the perfect example of what surgery did for me.  Sometimes it's hard to quantify the changes so this was great.  I have the same skinny jeans in both juniors size 13 and size 9.  My stomach roll showed too much in the 9s, so I had bought the 13, but they were really loose in the tummy so neither ever really looked right.  I started to reach for the 13 in the closet but decided to go with the 9 and I pulled them on and bam!  You could tell all the difference in my stomach.  They're so smooth.  It makes the whole picture look way better.  I actually feel slender in my tummy.  But darned juniors for making their clothing so small.  Sure do love smaller numbers in missy sizing lol

Mell
on 2/24/14 2:06 am

Glad to hear you are feeling better.  The funniest thing I noticed (I had a 10lb apron removed from the front) was that if I run into a desk or something it actually hits my women parts! It really took my by surprise the first couple times HA! It now sounds silly!

And I always had to by shirts that were long enough to cover my panni now I can actually wear nearly any length shirt!! LOVE IT! I have also noticed that I think I need to wear a belt, I have bigger hips with a much smaller belly and my pants don't fit correctly...I have actually NEVER worn a belt in my life!!!

I have so happy you are having more ups than downs. Good luck

Mell
Start weight: 320
At surgery:  300
Current:      185
Goal:           175

Most Active