Tummy Tuck and Liposuction

starlightlu
on 4/16/14 7:27 am - Canada

Hi, I'm scheduled to have a TT next month. The first surgeon I met with suggested to have liposuction done at my flanks in addition to the TT for an extra fee of 3000$. This amount seems exorbent especially in view of the fact that even after losing 120lbs, I have GREAT skin and my flank area is not too bad. what the doctor said is that people who do not opt for the lipo tend to regret it because after their tummies are so flat after the tt, they tend to notice the bulge at the flanks more.

Second surgeon I met said the lipo was not necessary and would not do the lipo and TT at the same time saying that lipo cuts the blood supply and a tt as well so he prefers to do 2 procedures separately.

Anyway, despite the additional 3000$ fee for liposuction at the flanks, I have decided to have both the tt and lipo.

What are your opinions on this?

Thx

laughstarlight

SW 260 SW 257 CW 139 GW 130  

Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 4/16/14 8:09 am
VSG on 10/09/12

Did you consider the lower body lift? It took care of the flank issue for me. Without lipo. 

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

(deactivated member)
on 4/28/14 8:31 am

I recommend doing it if it bothers you. I do somewhat agree that if one area becomes better, you see another one more! Good luck!

Most Active