Before and After Photo help

indybuttercup
on 9/16/14 5:43 am - Indianapolis, IN

I uploaded my before and after plastic surgery pics. I will need a revision. I lost over 300 lbs still weighed in at 265 when I had TT and total body lift. He removed 15 lbs of skin and told me most plastics turn people away with the BMI and weight I was but due to my success he wanted to do it.  My surgeon said I was the largest person he has ever operated both before and after. He has been doing them for 20 years and had 1 other close to me and they also needed a revision.  I have to wait 1 year for the revision, so March 2015. I am not nor have I ever been ashamed of my body and the photos are in bra and panties taken in his office like a bathing suit. I see here many people password protect them and saw a blurb about nudity. Is it proper etiquette to password protect them and if so how can I do this? I don't want to offen anyone. Thanks!

Ihearttennis
on 9/16/14 10:37 am - LA
VSG on 04/24/13

I am so proud of you! You have done such an amazing job. I'm glad your doctor did the surgery even though you weren't at your goal weight. It makes such a big difference in your overall mindset, which is why I want to have my excess skin removed as well. You look fantastic!

"Whether you believe you can or you can't ....you are right! " by Henry Ford

stoutts
on 9/16/14 1:57 pm

WOO!!!  You look great!

indybuttercup
on 9/17/14 8:28 am - Indianapolis, IN

Thanks ladies! I was below the goal the RNY dr set. I started at 550 and she wanted me to loose 1/2 of my body weight (275 lbs). I lost more than that but am 6 foot tall:)

Most Active