In a Rut

rissa1224
on 11/4/14 2:11 am - NJ
VSG on 12/05/12

So I met with 2 surgeons and the 2nd one I met with I love so much. Well I have to apply for a loan for the plastics. I would start out with an arm lift but (both surgeons) also said to do a breast lift due to the scars and all of the extra flab I have that needs to go away. Well today I Found out the 1 credit union I applied to denied me saying I need a co signer. I also upped the loan by 5k to pay off a credit card that I owe - that way its 1 big payment but saves in interest rates. Now I don't know what to do. Do I go back to the dr and ask how much for just the arm lift and not breast lift? Do I go to 1 of the 2 other credit unions around me and apply?

Ihearttennis
on 11/4/14 7:54 am - LA
VSG on 04/24/13

I feel ya.  I ended up refinancing our house to pay for plastics and took up tutoring in the evenings to help cover the loan.  I am scheduled in Dec for a LBL/BA/Arms.  I would keep working on getting the loan or a co-signer to get them both done at once.  You will end up paying less in the long run. Good luck!!

"Whether you believe you can or you can't ....you are right! " by Henry Ford

(deactivated member)
on 11/7/14 1:35 am

Financing is always a problem for our patients. That is why we keep pushing for the insurance coverage. You should ask your plastic surgeon to submit the paperwork for coverage and keep pushing for that. We also have other financing options besides CareCredit that finance our patients that may not be credit worthy. They charge a bit higher rate and we receive less money but we get it done!

Dr. Edward Jonas Domanskis is Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery 1441 Avocado Avenue, Suite 307 Newport Beach, California 92660 949.640-6324/1.888.234-5080(Ca) Website: http://www.surgery-plastic.com Assistant Clinical Professor of SurgeryWOS-Plastic,University of California (Irvine) Orange County’s Physician of Excellence/America’s Top Physicians/Top Doctors Plastic Surgery- 2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2012/2013 President,American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons www.ASBPS.org

Non-Toxic, No Nanos Skin Care- www.ORGANODERM.com

Scar Therapy-www.ScaRxtape.com

Most Active