So lost

Lori V.
on 11/22/14 3:59 pm - Spokane, WA

Hello All :)

It has been a very long time since I have been here. So much has changed. I am currently looking for information on finding a plastic surgeon in my area (Spokane, WA) who will accept my insurance (Medicare/First Choice). I know it is hard to get approval for the surgery, but I am sure I can qualify for breast reduction, and panni removal (maybe even a partial LBL). I do not even know where to begin and where to search here for help. If someone could give me a heads up and where to go on this site to search out stuff I would be ever so grateful.

Thank you,

Lori

"Loss is nothing else but change, and change is nature's delight"  I wish you all great delight,
Lori V

RobynJC
on 11/23/14 11:54 am

I don't have that insurance, but when I have questions about my coverage I go to Cigna's web site. It has a physician finder, explains what my plan covers and how to apply for approvals if they are needed. Maybe start at your plans website?  Or even call and see if you can talk to someone?

good luck to you

Bronco0605
on 11/25/14 6:39 pm

I have medicare too. It is a whole different animal than dealing with most insurances. What I did was ask other doctors that I trusted for their suggestions or referrals. Contrary to popular belief most plastic surgeons do accept Medicare but it may not cover your whole expense depending on your deductible, your procedure, and your co pay. I am not familiar with Spokane Plastic surgeons because I am in Michigan.

(deactivated member)
on 12/3/14 5:06 am

I would recommend that you go to our website(www.ASBPS.org), the American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons for plastic surgeons in your area. I try and get my patients surgeries covered by their plans and if that fails, then offer various reasonable financing options, even for those with poor credit. Also, I offer substantial discounts for military as well as those willing to share their stories with our media inquiries.

Dr. Edward Jonas Domanskis is Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery 1441 Avocado Avenue, Suite 307 Newport Beach, California 92660 949.640-6324/1.888.234-5080(Ca) Website: http://www.surgery-plastic.com Assistant Clinical Professor of SurgeryWOS-Plastic,University of California (Irvine) Orange County’s Physician of Excellence/America’s Top Physicians/Top Doctors Plastic Surgery- 2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2012/2013 President,American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons www.ASBPS.org

Non-Toxic, No Nanos Skin Care- www.ORGANODERM.com

Scar Therapy-www.ScaRxtape.com

Most Active