Looking for a PS in the Philly/SNJ area

abrannume
on 3/26/15 2:20 am - willingboro, NJ
RNY on 04/04/12

I've already interviewed Dr. Lam in Newtown and I will be making an appt with Dr Kovach at HUP soon.  Does anyone have any other recommendations (besides Dr. Capella...I would like to stay in the SJ/Philly area)?  Also for anyone who has a TT at HUP, who was your doc and how much did he charge.  I am only looking to have a TT and possibly a beast lift done.

Thanks

Nikke2003
on 4/9/15 11:34 am - PA
VSG on 05/13/13

I know you want recommendations other than Dr. Capella... but I have to say, I live in Central PA and had to drive 3 1/2-4 hours to see him and it has been ABSOLUTELY worth it. In fact, I'm going back to his office tomorrow to discuss round 2 of surgery. You really can't beat his experience, bedside manner, and prices. If you are interested in looking at pics and reading about my experience, my blog address is in my signature and the password is capella2014

For more info on my journey & goals, visit my blog at http://flirtybythirty.wordpress.com

jeterway
on 4/9/15 1:10 pm

I have used Dr. Kovach for several procedures.  The first thing he did for me was a hernia repair that was located at my bariatric scar.  He then did a thigh lift, brachioplasty and then a face lift.  He is a great doc.  He will spend whatever time you need to answer any questions that you have.  He explains what he will do and what if anything he thinks will either not look good or not be safe to do.  Dr. Kovach uses the surgical center when he can - this reduces your cost from using the hospital.  He did a great job on all of the work he did for me.  He is a great surgeon, very compassionate and makes himself very available to you.  I would highly recommend him.

Most Active