Combining Procedures

clubnewyou
on 4/8/15 3:28 am - TN

Is it common to have a breast lift and tummy tuck done atthe same time.  I am presently in need of both and just scheduled first appointment for tummy tuck. Now I am thinking i should go back to have them both done at the same time. Let me know good or bad any advice you may have. Thanks in advance.

Laura in Texas
on 4/8/15 8:19 am

Dr. LoMonaco, who was my surgeon and one of the best in the country, routinely does breasts and tummy together. He posted recently about it HERE.

He did my lbl/bl at the same time and my results are phenomenal. The recovery due to the lbl was tough, but the breast lift was the easy part. If I had to do it over again, I would still choose to have them both done at the same time.

Good luck!!

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Needanewbeginning
on 4/8/15 8:24 am - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

Yes many surgeons do them together, absolutely 

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

Ihearttennis
on 4/9/15 10:05 pm - LA
VSG on 04/24/13

I am glad I had mine done at the same time, including my arms.

"Whether you believe you can or you can't ....you are right! " by Henry Ford

Dcgirl
on 4/14/15 1:53 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

I second Laura in Texas's post.  I had a lower body lift and breasts done.  I have felt zero pain with my breasts, since the muscle tightening in my stomach was the big pain!  I can't imagine doing arms at the same time, just for being able to sit up, but plenty of people do it.  I wanted to have it done together to take less time away from the gym :)

Most Active