COSMED (Dr. Quiroz) vs. Dr. Sauceda?

kramersinkotz
on 4/20/15 4:29 am

I narrowed it down to 2 Docs in Mexico, did anyone look into these docs and why did you choose your plastic surgeon? COSMED (Dr. Quiroz) or Dr. Sauceda?

Getting LBL, breadth lift w/aug, arm lift, thigh lift, and butt transfer 

Thank you! 😊

kramersinkotz
on 4/20/15 4:31 pm

Yes I did more research and decided I'd better book (July 16th) with Sauceda!😊 I'm super excited!! Thanks! 

A_Whole_New_Me
on 4/21/15 3:35 pm

I am currently in Monterrey and have just had 2 amazing surgeries (body Thursday and face yesterday) with Dr Sauceda, He is an amazing doctor, a lovely man and a wonderful artisan. He always puts safety first and is very quick to respond should you have any concern. His care is impeccable, as is his lovely nurse, Paty, would comes to visit daily after you graduate from the clinic. I couldn't be in better hands (including those doctors I interviewed in the US). In my opinion, Dr Sauceda is head and shoulders above the other doctor you're considering. 

Tricia

"We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty." ~ Maya Angelou

Crazeru
on 4/28/15 8:10 am

Tricia, where's the like button!!!

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

AZDee
on 5/4/15 10:22 am - Gilbert, AZ

I went to Cosmed two years ago and Dr Q did a lower face/neck lift, a arm lift and a breast lift/implant, although the center was simply beautiful, my results we not.  All three procedures should be redone.  Last year I went to Tijuana again, but this time I went to Dr. Victor Gutierrez for a lower body lift, and also a thigh lift.  The lower body lift was fine, but Dr G. did not feel comfortable doing the long thigh lift, so I was given a inner thigh lift, which did not take care of the issue.  So after the urging of several friends who had used this Doctor and were very thrilled I went to Texas and met with Dr. Peter Fisher who is known as one of the top Plastic Surgeons specializing in weight loss patients with 80% of his patients being skin removal surgeries.  I was thrilled to find out he feels he can give me the results I desire with the long thigh lift and the real amazing part is his prices fall right in line with Mexico prices.  You may want to check him out before deciding to go to Mexico.

Most Active