New show on TLC "Skin Tight"

ReplayQueen
on 1/7/16 3:07 am
VSG on 04/18/17

Good morning Finechocolate

not a problem girl.....you know your stuff and that's important! Me having surgery way before it was popular didn't afford me the same opportunities. The info wasn't there and this forum wasn't so filled with current patients.

I do believe though that EVERY BODY is different and it's hard to compare. What you give out are facts and you've certainly done your research!

no doubt you will do fine! I'll b looking you up for support if I can ever get my arms done! Ugh!

oh and my name is Debbie! Thanks again!

ReplayQueen

E. Johnson
on 3/15/16 9:03 am - Beowawe, NV

Hello finechocolate,

I am 4 1/2 years post op RnY and have lost over 100 lbs. With that said, I have a lot of sagging skin, mainly in my abdominal area and have been wanting to have a full Abdominoplasty done.

You mentioned that your insurance paid for your procedure because it was determined a medical necessity. May I ask how they determined that and what you had to do to get the approval? I'm hoping my insurance will consider mine a medical necessity because I suffer from a chronic skin disease, Hidradenitis suppurativa. The extra saggy skin causes my Hidradenitis suppurativa to flare up.

You're advice is much appreciated.

Elizabeth Johnson

jennwaggs82
on 1/6/16 10:01 pm

I was just searching how to go about being on this show?!! I've lost 176 pounds.  Can someone please give me the info I'll need!! Thank you

jennwaggs82
on 1/6/16 11:47 pm

I'm so excited about this show! I've lost 174 pounds and hate my body way more then I ever did before. As watching the show I thought I wanna be on next season or something, can you tell me how and who to contact about this? Congrats on your weight loss and I sure hope you can get on show! Thanks so much

Spicerfamily1997
on 1/10/16 4:39 pm - Lake isabella, Ca

how can I get on the show skin tight to have skin removal surgery

hearts1980
on 1/13/16 2:33 am
RNY on 11/18/13
On January 11, 2016 at 12:39 AM Pacific Time, Spicerfamily1997 wrote:

how can I get on the show skin tight to have skin removal surgery

They found us via social Media. I'm  assuming if the show gets good ratings they will have a casting call. Tell everybody about it and hope they get good ratings.  Btw my episode will air February 3rd. Www.facebook.com/tanyaskintight 

hearts1980
on 1/13/16 2:34 am
RNY on 11/18/13
hearts1980
on 1/13/16 2:35 am
RNY on 11/18/13

www.facebook.com/tanyaskintight

Connect with me :-)

csharples
on 1/27/16 9:15 pm
VSG on 01/21/16

So they pay for the surgery with being on the show?

Most Active