Fleur De Lis TT w/muscle tightening and hernia repair tomorrow!!!

finechocolate
on 2/15/16 5:42 pm - Ayer, MA

Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well and healing wonderfully. Tomorrow in my opinion I complete my weight loss journey with my final skin surgery. In  2014 I had  BL, BA and arm lift, in 2015 I had upper body lift that included bra fat area ( side boob) and lipo of my flanks. Tomorrow I'm have a Fleur De Lis Abdominoplasty with muscle tightening and hernia repair.   I'm so excited. My PS says that I will have my hourglass figure back!  I have to be at hospital at 10:30 tomorrow. NPO after midnight. I'm ok with that BUT and that is a BIG BUT not having my coffee in the morning? I'm no ok with that. What will I do??? Oh well, I will have a cup at 11:45pm. Oddly I'm not nervous I was earlier in the week but now I'm just so ready.... Please say a prayer for me if you think of it. I would appreciate it. I pray for everyone on here that you are all safe and doing well. Love you all  and wish you the best. See you on the Flatside!!!!

fickleme
on 2/16/16 6:52 am - Bessemer City, NC

Prayers for you... I pray all goes well and that God be with the surgeon(s) as they perform their work on you and that you have a quick recovery and get the results you are looking for... I know you must be excited to be completing a long journey to the new you... I am still a work in progress and will be getting my TT w/MR on 3/3.. Please keep us updated and I look forward to hearing about your experience  

finechocolate
on 2/23/16 4:34 pm - Ayer, MA

Thank you for the prayers fickleme, I hope youré  well and that your journey in March also goes smoothly. 

ICG63
on 2/16/16 10:24 am
Revision on 10/31/13

All the best to you for a great procedure and speedy recovery!!!

finechocolate
on 2/23/16 4:38 pm - Ayer, MA

Thank you so much ICG63 for the well wishes and speedy recovery. I hope you are feeling better and wish your opened area recovers soon as well!

NYMom222
on 2/20/16 7:37 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

I am just seeing this post. Hoping you did well and are recovering nicely. Keep us updated!

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

finechocolate
on 2/23/16 4:30 pm - Ayer, MA

Thank You NYMOM222 I'm recovering well!

finechocolate
on 2/23/16 4:26 pm - Ayer, MA

Surgery went well on 2/16/16 my surgeon had planned to do a Fleur De Lis cut but told me he was able to remove all of extra skin and fat with a regular horizontal cut! Yay! I used to have an hour glass and wanted it back and if doing the FDL cut would have given back with no muffin top I was all set with that but he said it wasn't needed! I'm so flat now and curvy now even with the swelling. He said surgery took 3.5 hours and he took off 3lbs. of skin! I have the dreaded drains in and binder on but I love what I see so far. Tired and in some pain but nothing like I thought.  I want to thank all of they well wishes, thoughts, prayers and like by everyone! 

ICG63
on 2/24/16 6:34 am
Revision on 10/31/13

So glad to hear the good news! Wishing you continued success and healing well!!

Most Active