Plastics in Mexico

Sandra F.
on 3/16/16 7:49 am

Any recommendations for a good doctor in Mexico for plastics?  Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Crazeru
on 3/16/16 11:29 am

Dr Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico.  We have a group here on OH since 2009.  Click Dr Sauceda in my siggy line and it'll take you over to the group where there are over 33000 posts.  I posted daily about my experiences in Jan 2011 and Jan 2013.  We have a few folks in Monterrey now, 2 came home last week.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

DanaDenise
on 3/16/16 7:14 pm

What are the advantages of going to Mexico other than cost?  How big of a difference in cost?  The down side?  Riskier?

Sandra F.
on 3/17/16 5:51 am

@Crazeru - Thanks for the recommendation.  @DanaDenise - I had my sleeve surgery in Mexico and yes, cost was the main factor.  Despite what people think, there are many good doctors in Mexico and I found one for my sleeve and I intend on finding a good one for plastics.  Thank you both for your comments.

Deanna798
on 3/17/16 1:50 pm
RNY on 08/04/15

I'm still not to goal (only 7 months out) but I'm keeping my eye on Dr. Sauceda.  I know I am going to have to pay, since my insurance won't cover any of the procedures.  I still have about a year to go before I'll get serious about it, but I'm watching.  Make sure to update when you decide!

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

RNY0615
on 3/18/16 3:07 am

After a ton of research,  I am booked with Dr.  Sauceda for June 2nd. In the beginning, cost was the main factor but once I started digging into his past and recent reviews, I have been 100% assured that he's the perfect choice.  I couldn't find a single bad post or even a mildly disappointed patient review.  Every single one I've found had a great experience and sang the praises not only of the dr,  but his staff and the process as well. 

The cost vs the US surgeons is typically a little less than 1/2. I'm only getting an arm lift right now,  but to give you an idea,  I was quoted 8k by a local surgeon and that was only the surgeon price.  It didn't include anesthesiologist,  medications, or operating room fees.  Dr sauceda is only costing me 4500 and it's all inclusive.  I did have to arrange my own airfare,  but if you spend more (more procedures) he will reimburse you for airfare. 

Obviously I can't sing his praises personally yet since I haven't had it done yet,  but I'm confident after my research that I've made the right choice.  

Good luck! 

Sandra F.
on 3/18/16 6:14 am

@RNY0615 - Thank you for letting me know the cost of an arm lift.  I am definitely interested in that procedure plus a breast lift too. 

godzilla
on 3/18/16 9:33 am - Israel
I have been to Dr Sauceda and traveled from Israel.
His quote includes a12 day stay and costs of procedures go down the nmore one decides to do at one time.
However one person's quote for one body area may not be the same as for another person an their desired area to have surgery.
His quotes are very individual.
His staff and te Hotel Staff are wonderful!
Mikimi in Israel
hollykim
on 3/18/16 5:44 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On March 18, 2016 at 1:14 PM Pacific Time, Sandra F. wrote:

@RNY0615 - Thank you for letting me know the cost of an arm lift.  I am definitely interested in that procedure plus a breast lift too. 

you need to be well aware hat her price for an arm lift might be different than yours. That is one reason most of us don't post the costs we paid. Some ppl have taken other ppl quotes to be solid and were upset when their quote was more.

it completely depends on each person. How much hanging skin there is and a whole host of things he considers from your pics you send. It is a good "ball park" estimate but don't assume that is the price you will pay. 

Crazeru
on 3/18/16 11:00 pm

$4500 is the standard rate on his web page.  That's where it all starts and then as you add procedures, the price goes down as Dr S figures out how much time in the OR everything will be.  That's why my 4 procedures may be less or more than yours.

When your procedures exceed 7k, Dr S will pick up the hotel room and reimburse your airfare up to $600.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

Most Active