4 days post ubl

Sharon SW-267
GW-165 CW-167 S.

on 7/12/16 1:47 pm - PA
RNY on 12/22/14

omg what a wondrful difference from my facial work.  dr michaels and the staff at sibley mem hosp in wash dc know that they r doing.   we had pain discussion before surgery as soon as my pain was at 5 - i had said 4 was max because if i was hgher than 4 then i would be 8 when i got home - bingo i said 5 and i got 2oxys to get me home. they wrote down the time and told my driver when and what to give me next.  i stayed at max dose for 2 days then started spreading doses out futher.  after my 3 hour ride home yestreday - i needed max dose because of bumps in road, got  pill cutter and backing off on pain meds,

i had a peak yessterday when i was allowed to take first shower - arms looked good but still had lots of tape so i really couldn't see full effect, but they are looking pretty good.  breasts much better but still swollen.  in a week or two i can tell better.  hugs and kisses to dr michaels and staff at sibley.   get a consult with him if you can.  

Sharon

NYMom222
on 7/12/16 7:02 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

So happy for you! Glad you loved Dr. Michaels and everyone!! They are the best....

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Most Active